All-Star Gssa San Jose - Dec 8-9

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 Paid and 6 at large bids- Teams will advance to the SUPER 6 competition that will determine the winners of the TWO PAID and SIX At-Large bids. Teams competing for the GSSA Worlds bids must have a minimum of 50% of their program in attendance at the Championships OR 100% of their program in attendance of another GSSA/Aloha event during the season. They usually score the level 6 teams a diff way, which takes them out of the bid giving. So I guess all teams receive a bid?

IOC5
Force Silver Katz

Riptide All Stars Rage

IO5
Stealth i5

Small Sr. Coed 5

Blank
Blank
SCV All Stars SKY
Force Black Legend Katz

IOC6
Cheergyms.com Prime Time
Starstruck Cheer and Dance Hollyhood

IO6
Rebels Elite Queens
Large Sr Coed
???

Large Coed from Cali is going? And where is PCM!?!?!?!?! Isn't this where some of their teams got bids last year, ex. Believe? And I feel like fOrCe level 5's should be here too...

Large Coed from Cali is going? And where is PCM!?!?!?!?! Isn't this where some of their teams got bids last year, ex. Believe? And I feel like fOrCe level 5's should be here too...

I think PCM is going to American Grand and Force is on there...

Yes Believe, Fantasy and Mysterious all got bids ther last year. Fantasy and Mysterious later received full paid bids at other comps.

Force is on there

No the Grand is the following Weekend, most gyms dont do both because they are traveling comps...Yes, Force has 2 Worlds teams

2 Paid 6 At Large Bids I dont know if Level 6 teams can get a bid. I know they always give a bid to Sm Sr. All Girl. Betting on Smoed and Black Ops for the paid =)

Small Senior 5
Victory Cheer

Small Coed Sr 5
California All Stars Smoed
Power Sm Coed
SCV All Stars SKY
Force Black Legend Katz

Small Med Coed
California Black Ops

International Open 5
Stealth

International Oped Coed 5