OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
hayley you sound like ariel! haha

ring pops. i know they are just lollipops but i think they taste way better.
and anything twilight/new moon/eclipse/edward cullen/robert pattinson... im so obsessed! haha
Rock band. i love playing the drums when i play haha
karaoke is also really fun. it seems so geeky but its not haha we did it in cancun at our hotel and we had a blast!
water aerobics! LMAO sounds dumb again but im serious they are so much fun and you get such a good work out. have to blame aruba/cancun for that one too!

haha, like Sierra said, Popsicles would be one of mine...Also, chocolate, peanut m&m's, Twilight stuff, Jimmy Neutron, Wildcats 07, NCA 10 & Worlds 10 and the Cosby show

hah, spongebob squarepants is most definitely mine.
oh, and cheerlibarary.
its not really a guilty pleasure, but still.
obsessionnnnnn

haha, like Sierra said, Popsicles would be one of mine...Also, chocolate, peanut m&m's, Twilight stuff, Jimmy Neutron, Wildcats 07, NCA 10 & Worlds 10 and the Cosby show

going to have to agree with the chocolate and peanut m&ms... also more recently pretzel m&ms so good! haha and defintiely wildcats 07,09 NCA and worlds 10 <3

hmm I definitely have a lot..watching any type of cheerleading on my DVR, watching funny/random youtube videos, cookie dough, blueberries-I eat them like popcorn haha, and I agree with all the people above me who said popsicles.

Dog the Bounty Hunter, Billy the Exterminator, The Little Couple, Real Housewives of NJ and OC (don't watch the other seasons), white cheddar cheez-its, make-up (it is draining my bank account as we speak), the Locked Up shows where it takes you into prisons.

hayley you sound like ariel! haha

ring pops. i know they are just lollipops but i think they taste way better.
and anything twilight/new moon/eclipse/edward cullen/robert pattinson... im so obsessed! haha
Rock band. i love playing the drums when i play haha
karaoke is also really fun. it seems so geeky but its not haha we did it in cancun at our hotel and we had a blast!
water aerobics! LMAO sounds dumb again but im serious they are so much fun and you get such a good work out. have to blame aruba/cancun for that one too!

omg ring pops are so good i love the strawberry and cherry ones

Dog the Bounty Hunter, Billy the Exterminator, The Little Couple, Real Housewives of NJ and OC (don't watch the other seasons), white cheddar cheez-its, make-up (it is draining my bank account as we speak), the Locked Up shows where it takes you into prisons.

yes! i love shows like cops and especially the ones in the jails. and i only watch housewives of nj and oc too.

Back