All-Star Help Needed Please In Hopefully Locating A Special Picture That Was Taken

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of SuperKatz.....Our team was lucky enough to get pictures with them during their meet and greet......thank you SuperKatz!

I never post but I'm hoping for help. My daughter and another teammate were walking to J5 warm ups Sunday and a young lady from one of the special needs teams asked to have a picture taken with them. Our daughters were so touched by this and would love to have a copy of the picture. Our girls are from FCA Tanzanites. If you can help please PM me. Thanks so much!!!
Good luck finding the picture.

I screen shotted your post and I will text it to my LadyKat friend. I probably won't until later tonight though because she is in collage and I don't know when her classes are. But I will let you know!

Sent screenshot to my LadyKat friend. She doesn't live in the same town, but she will check into it for me. I'll let you know when I hear something.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

OK CA was not there (after I thought about it, I knew they went to Ft. Worth). Here are the special needs teams.
  • Cheer Envy Allstars - Pride
  • India Elite - Top Dawgs
  • Fierce Allstars - Angels
  • GU Shamrocks - Shining Shamrocks
  • Midwest Cheer Elite - Firecats
  • Legacy Xtreme All Star - Panters
  • Ultimate Cheer of Cincinatti -
Hope this helps a little!!

Back