All-Star Help Needed Please - Uniform Design

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hows this? The back is supposed to have rhinestone wings, just in case it's hard to tell what that is haha.
Sorry for the huge size!
264rpg6.png
Love that you stuck with their theme of horizontal detail across the front.

Hi everyone!

Our gym is looking to introduce updated uniforms for this season and we need some help & inspiration for ideas!

About the Gym:
Name - Melbourne Cheer Academy
Slogan - Rise Above
Theme - Teams based on animals ie: falcons, phoenix, peacocks, ravens etc
Colours - Black, White & Emerald Green
Teams - this uniform would be for level 1, 2, and 3 including mini and junior teams
Requests - suitable for all ages, no stomach mesh, full top, modest

Current lower level uniform (the one to be replaced)
4tk951.png

Current higher level uniform (changing to sublimated for new season)
ekombt.jpg

Would love to see if anyone has some design ideas - the Fierceboard is always so creative :D
I love the lower levels uniform.

@beugesmalls - you need to start your own company. Your designs are better than most of what I see in person and on the boards!
I would love to someday!

*oops sorry, triple posts by me. My phone won't let me quote more than one post at a time :/

Yes, my minor! I'm majoring in business administration w/ an emphasis on marketing and my minor is design arts!

if you enjoy doing it, you should seriously look into making it a career. i hope you are keeping all of these designs for your portfolio. any company would be lucky to have you! or set up a little freelance business on the side. choose a standard rate per design and bring in some extra cash! you're seriously talented and deserve to be paid for your work (if you aren't already.)

Hows this? The back is supposed to have rhinestone wings, just in case it's hard to tell what that is haha.
Sorry for the huge size!
264rpg6.png

Ooh it's stunning - thank you @BuegeSmalls :) It's a competition this weekend so everyone is a little stressed, but I'll show my boss when I get into the office on Monday. Very excited to hear his thoughts, you're so talented.

Ooh it's stunning - thank you @BuegeSmalls :) It's a competition this weekend so everyone is a little stressed, but I'll show my boss when I get into the office on Monday. Very excited to hear his thoughts, you're so talented.
Thank you! Please let me know what he has to say :)

Back