How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All the teams wear the same uniform and bows, Each time wears different hair styles and that's about it... we only have ~5 teams (Mini 2, Youth 3, Junior 3, Senior 4.2, Senior 4)

Cheer express has one uniform for tinys, one for the special team,
one for level 1-4 and different ones for level 5.

SEVEN WAYS?!?! can you please list these! Interested fosho
hmmm let's see
well for the top
1. just the top
2. the top with a purple strap
3. the top with a purple sleeve
4. the top with the sleeve and the top
and for the bottoms
5. skirt
6. shorts
i know there are 7 ways but idk the other way... at least the owners told us there are 7 different ways to wear it but most teams just wear it one specific way like my team always wears the top with the sleeve and the skirt!

ECE has a bunch of different uniforms. I am not 100% sure but I think minis and tinys have one, all Jr teams have the same, all Sr teams have the same and all level 5 teams each have their own custom uniform. Our half year teams have a totally different uniform too. I think they are the only ones that have long tops but I could be wrong on that one. I know each team has different variations of the new bow too. It can be a little overwhelming! I have to say, they do a fantastic job of fitting uniforms, getting them to the athletes and dealing with any issues.

one the first night of practice all the teams have the same but for the 2nd night of practice we have different ones with sports bras with the team name and color

All tiny, mini, youth and junior have the same uni's. Seniors have the same but are half tops.

hmmm let's see
well for the top
1. just the top
2. the top with a purple strap
3. the top with a purple sleeve
4. the top with the sleeve and the top
and for the bottoms
5. skirt
6. shorts
i know there are 7 ways but idk the other way... at least the owners told us there are 7 different ways to wear it but most teams just wear it one specific way like my team always wears the top with the sleeve and the skirt!
Where did you get your uniforms from? What a neat idea to have every uniform the same but each team wears it different!

Our gym has all the same uniforms except for our special needs and half year teams-they have different uniforms and different bows. Our Worlds team has a different bow than all of the other teams in our gym.

desert storm has the same uniforms for the entire gym except minis youth and juniors have full tops and all senior teams and level 5's have half tops

We used to kind of do it by age. . . junior teams and under had the same uniform and then our senior teams all had the same uniform.. . I really like how gyms are doing it now though with every team having their own specific uniform.

I though Intense got the cute lacey ones like Envy. Did they decide to use the white ones for the whole season?
Yep they are using the white ones for Intense. They look so much better on stage. and the lace ones aren't really favored with everyone especially the parents

ECE has a bunch of different uniforms. I am not 100% sure but I think minis and tinys have one, all Jr teams have the same, all Sr teams have the same and all level 5 teams each have their own custom uniform. Our half year teams have a totally different uniform too. I think they are the only ones that have long tops but I could be wrong on that one. I know each team has different variations of the new bow too. It can be a little overwhelming! I have to say, they do a fantastic job of fitting uniforms, getting them to the athletes and dealing with any issues.
At the Connecticut gym, I think we have the same uniforms for the mini/tiny teams as you. Our youth and seniors all have the same top, seniors have skirts and youth has shorts. Our half years also have different uniforms and I think our International Open AG 5 is getting their own uniforms as well.

Back