How Does Your Gym Do Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At the Connecticut gym, I think we have the same uniforms for the mini/tiny teams as you. Our youth and seniors all have the same top, seniors have skirts and youth has shorts. Our half years also have different uniforms and I think our International Open AG 5 is getting their own uniforms as well.

I wish I knew more people from CT. I don't know anyone from that gym but we haven't been with ECE for very long. Just over a year.

We have a 'prep dress' style uniform for our show team. Our L5 wears a crop top and the others wear one piece (leotard). The skirts for the comp teams are all the same.

All of our senior teams have the same uniforms since everyone moves up levels so quickly it would be expensive to buy new ones each time you progressed a level!

Yep they are using the white ones for Intense. They look so much better on stage. and the lace ones aren't really favored with everyone especially the parents

Thats a good idea. It is a very clean look. Then they get their own style.
smile.png

Each of our teams has their own uniform, but we only have three teams in our gym.

I like the idea of having youth or mini teams with the little shorts, instead of the skirts, because it always seems that the skirts don't fit those girls right. They are always baggy, too big, and twist around during the routine, which ends up looking messy, not to mention distract the girls!

All of our teams have the same uniform. I allowed my younger one (5) to try out for the mini team with the understanding it would be a full top, but that team fell through and they put her on a Y2, and crop top. It's not something we're happy about, but I just keep a t-shirt on her when she's not warming up or competing. Her skirt is so tiny, yet so big. We have to glue it down!

I've always been curious as to how certain programs distribute uniforms throughout the gym. Does every team have the same uniform? Does each individual team have a different uniform (like World Cup)? Do only the level 5's have different/special uniforms (like CEA). Does each age group have a different uni (like Cheer Athletics). Tell here! My gym has the same uniforms for the entire gym.

We are a small gym with only 4 teams. All the teams (mini L1 thru SrCoEd L4) have the same uniforms. It sure helps if you have crossovers or if you need to pull someone from another team due to injuries, etc.

I've always been curious as to how certain programs distribute uniforms throughout the gym. Does every team have the same uniform? Does each individual team have a different uniform (like World Cup)? Do only the level 5's have different/special uniforms (like CEA). Does each age group have a different uni (like Cheer Athletics). Tell here! My gym has the same uniforms for the entire gym.
all the same except for youth and minis teams the top is longer. but i dont like when its diff i think it show favoritism

based on my cheer experience it's been:
first year: mini team had a different top, juniors and seniors had the same
year two: everyone had same uni, but different bows
year three: everyone had same uni, except for senior 4 (no level 5's at my gym) they had the same top, just crop top version; and all different bows
year four: same as year 3; but all the same bow; also our half year team had a seperate uni/bow
year five: everyone but the tinys with the same crop top uniform, and all the same bow

how come your signature says university cheer force? thats where i cheer

Our gym has the same uniform for all - makes it easier if you have a crossover or need someone to fill in on short notice

Back