How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

our teams practice for two-two and a half hours 3 days a week, and can go to tumble for an hour and a half if we want.

Three times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 3:15 to 6:00.

If there is a competition coming up the next week, we practice every day, including Sunday's. Weekend practices (if needed) are at 9 in the morning to about 12 in the after noon.

Summer practices: 9 to 5

twice a week, 2 days a week
&&
if your on twisters i LOVE the new 1-4 uniforms, they are sooooooooooo nice.

thanks girl. I'm on HAIL, sm sr 4. and yeah, they're much more comfortable then last years by far!

thanks girl. I'm on HAIL, sm sr 4. and yeah, they're much more comfortable then last years by far!
last years were cute, but im LOVING these ! who did them ? we got new ones this year by ozone and there sooooo comfy.

Im on a senior 3 and depending on the month we practice anywhere from 4 hours or 3 and a half. the flyers are required once a week to go to an hour stretch class.

I wish I could train more with my team, we only do 1 training session a week for 2 hours

3 hours 2x during the week, and on saturdays for 2.5 hours
sometimes it gets tiring but i love being with the team!

LKN CEA practices 1 1/2hours a week plus tumbling once a week. We always do extra tumbling. Amazingly, most of their teams only practice one day a week.

Back