How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm on a senior 4.2 and a senior 3... the senior 4.2 practices two times a week for 2.5 hours (lately its been 15-20 minutes after practice too) but my senior 3 only practices once a week on sunday for 2.5 hours. It's not much but we get the job done!

Most of our teams practice 3 times a week for 2 hours.....2 1/2 on Sundays......at times more before a huge National....

At our gym, it's basically once a week for the level 1 teams, twice a week for the level 2+ teams. Plus there's tumbling practice, which is optional for level 1 teams, mandatory for everyone else.

My daughter is on a mini 1 team they practice 2 times a wk for 2 hour seach. Tumbling is included in that time.

I coach senior 2 and am on our open all girl int'l lvl 5 and our open all girl 4.2
all of our teams have 2 practices a week and they are 2 hours long
our "black" and "silver" teams where tumbling is a requirement they have mandatory tumbling once a week and for the "blue" teams where it isn't a requirement to tumble they have optional tumbling once a week, but most girls go anyway. For my senior 2 team we've extended their sunday practices another hour since we want them to have more practice time and they're good with it:)
The open 4.2 team only practices only once a week for 1.5 hrs and sometimes we extend practice or add a sunday practice close to comp and open 5 practices twice a week once for two hours and on sundays for 3 hours.

I used to be on Maryland Twisters and I much rather the 3 hr practices twice a week with the first hour usually being tumbling as well as open gym optional on fridays... miss those practices close to NCA where we'd practice and then workout and then practice more, and then perform for whoever else was in the gym with the gym lights off and the "stage" lights on! miss maryland:(

our entire gym practices 2 days a week for 3 hours each day....sometimes, (mostly towards the end of the season) i think 3 hours is too long! anyone else feel that way??

3 days a week 2 of the days for 2 hour practice and 1 day for 2 hour practice and 1 hour tumbling. Plus we have to go to at least 1 more hour of open tumbling a week.

our entire gym practices 2 days a week for 3 hours each day....sometimes, (mostly towards the end of the season) i think 3 hours is too long! anyone else feel that way??

i dont think its too long, because that means less days in the week your free from practicing. like we practice from 6-9 on tuesdays and sundays. im pretty much free for duration of the rest of the week.

we do 1 time during the week for 2 hours and then on sat for 3 hours... and now that NCa is close we'll be doing lots of extra practices...and plus we've been closed all week thanks to snow!

I coach a middle school. We typically go 3 - 4 days a week year round for 3 hours a day. Right now we are prepping for nationals so we go 5 days a week, 3 hours a day. We get Wednesdays and Sundays off.

I'm filling in for a team (I didn't cheer anymore because I went away to college) but since I came back they asked me to fill in for the Senior 4.2 because I've still got 2 years of eligibility sooo;
Monday- 630 to 9
Wednesday - 630 to 9
*Myself and the other girl filling in come at like 7:15 because we have class and they tumble 630-715 anyway
Sunday- 12 to 3
-I come in on tuesdays anytime from 5 to like 9 and tumble/stretch and work on my tryout video!

Latest posts

Back