How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im on senior 4 & senior 5
i practice everyday except friday's. on monday-thursday : 2hr 30mins or extended and saturday & sunday 3hrs or more

friday 1,5 hour, sunday 2 hours.
we want to practise a whole lot more but the gym is always occupied:(((
before competition we practise a little more, usually add up 2 extra hours on sunday.

at the gym i coach at, 2-3 practices a week, each for 2 and a half hrs. most kids take 2 tumblings classes in addition, sometimes before or after their practice. i should add that we share our gym with a gymnastics program, all tumbling classes are shared with gymnasts, but the cheer program is bigger than the gymnastics program so sometimes we have to split the class into 2.
a lot of my seniors are part of the junior coaching program. so they help out with tumbling classes, youth and mini teams, maybe a junior team if they are a senior in high school. so i see my seniors almost everyday except sunday if we dont have a comp. seniors have to take 2 classes a week, whether is a stunting or tumbling private, tumbling class, flex class, or open gym
juniors are asked to take 1 class a week, most come to 2 classes. i see them 4 days a week. youth and minis are asked to take 1 tumbling class, i see them 3 days a week unless they crossover.
at the gym i cheered at when i was younger, we had practices 3 times a week for all teams, even minis.

3 days a week, for 2 hours each. all flyers have to go to a stretch class once a week so i also do that and i do a tumbling class as well.

Latest posts

Back