OT How Many Languages Do You Speak?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I speak English, fluent cheerleader, and I take Spanish at school and I'm not bad at it. I'm sure I'll be able to speak fluent Spanish after a while. I can't speak it, but I can read a little bit of Hebrew, but I don't know what the words mean.

My long time boyfriend is from Italy so I have been exposed to Italian for a long time. I can understand it pretty much perfectly, but couldn't speak it to save my life! Pretty funny!

Fluent in Spanish. I can write, read, speak it. I have been in an Spanish/English program since pre-K. I learned math and science in Spanish up till eight grade, and History in Spanish for Middle school. Now in AP Spanish Lit. Seriously upset that this is probably my last year. Big part of my schooling experience.

unfortunately i am only fluent in english. took spanish in school and had such a natural thing for it. when to AP spanish and spanish lit and i loved it, but unfortunately i didn't stick with it through college. the saying "use it or lose it" is serious. i still know the basics, and could probably read it (i know enough words that i could figure out the rest with context clues.)

However, when a spanish-only speaking client calls on the phone, it's a quick reminder that i don't know the language well enough. they just speak so darn fast!! (and i'm sure they think the same about my english :p ) I would like Rosetta Stone one of these days to brush up on it.

Back