How To Convince My Mom To Let Me Do Allstar Cheer?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 28, 2014
I Use To Cheer When I Was 7 For Two Years But That Was For A Football Team. Now I Want To Do Allstar And I'm 14. My mom Thinks It's Because I Wanna Grow Up To Be An Nfl Football Cheerleader And She Says.They Make No Money!.....Reality I Don't Want To Do That I Want To Be An Allstar!!! Help:help:

Show her some videos. Show her how different it is from NFL style dancers.

Do you write like that at school?

I Use To Cheer When I Was 7 For Two Years But That Was For A Football Team. Now I Want To Do Allstar And I'm 14. My mom Thinks It's Because I Wanna Grow Up To Be An Nfl Football Cheerleader And She Says.They Make No Money!.....Reality I Don't Want To Do That I Want To Be An Allstar!!! Help:help:
Oh Lord.... Show her the difference between NFL dancing and all star cheer. Use Sr. Elite Worlds footage, and explain to her that a lot of kids cheer in college (show her footage of the University of Kentucky's blue squad, and U of L cheer as examples).

I'd show her some videos of all levels. I don't know your skill level. So that's why I suggest showing videos of all levels. It will also give her an idea what you'll be doing.

eta: since your from MD (I don't know how far you live from MDT) start with videos of MDT.

Did it change her mind?

Sorry for all the confusion. My old user is celine(the one that posted the question) I Forgot the password and so I made Fiercecheetah

Number one, NFL "cheerleaders" are not cheerleaders. They're Pom dancers. The reason why they call them cheerleaders, is because that's the closest thing they have to cheerleading. Green Bay packers are the only NFL team with real some what cheerleading. Which is why they're the most respected team by real cheerleaders in the cheer industry.

All star cheerleading is more advanced, you learn life lessons, you get in a good work out, you make life time friends, you have life time memory. You can also have a higher chance at making a college team then a regular school cheerleader would.

All stars can also teach you have to coed stunt for college teams as time comes closer so you have a chance of getting into a good college cheer program.

School cheerleaders for the most part, aren't allowed to go up in coed stunts or two people stunts all together unless it's half up and not full up. You need full for college.

It's just much more to add to this but I don't want to bore you.

Number one, NFL "cheerleaders" are not cheerleaders. They're Pom dancers. The reason why they call them cheerleaders, is because that's the closest thing they have to cheerleading. Green Bay packers are the only NFL team with real some what cheerleading. Which is why they're the most respected team by real cheerleaders in the cheer industry.

All star cheerleading is more advanced, you learn life lessons, you get in a good work out, you make life time friends, you have life time memory. You can also have a higher chance at making a college team then a regular school cheerleader would.

All stars can also teach you have to coed stunt for college teams as time comes closer so you have a chance of getting into a good college cheer program.

School cheerleaders for the most part, aren't allowed to go up in coed stunts or two people stunts all together unless it's half up and not full up. You need full for college.

It's just much more to add to this but I don't want to bore you.
No! It's not a bore at all, this was very helpful and wow i didn't know about the college thing, I have to tell my mom that. Thanks:D

Back