How To Convince My Mom To Let Me Do Allstar Cheer?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Number one, NFL "cheerleaders" are not cheerleaders. They're Pom dancers. The reason why they call them cheerleaders, is because that's the closest thing they have to cheerleading. Green Bay packers are the only NFL team with real some what cheerleading. Which is why they're the most respected team by real cheerleaders in the cheer industry.

All star cheerleading is more advanced, you learn life lessons, you get in a good work out, you make life time friends, you have life time memory. You can also have a higher chance at making a college team then a regular school cheerleader would.

All stars can also teach you have to coed stunt for college teams as time comes closer so you have a chance of getting into a good college cheer program.

School cheerleaders for the most part, aren't allowed to go up in coed stunts or two people stunts all together unless it's half up and not full up. You need full for college.

It's just much more to add to this but I don't want to bore you.
I agree with the majority of your post, but just out of curiosity (not being rude, I'm really just wondering), why do you say the Green Bay cheerleaders are "real some what cheerleaders"? They're college cheerleaders for U of Wisconsin Green Bay that get the awesome experience of cheering for the Packers. What makes a college cheer team "some what" cheerleaders? Again, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious as to what would lead you to say that.

Number one, NFL "cheerleaders" are not cheerleaders. They're Pom dancers. The reason why they call them cheerleaders, is because that's the closest thing they have to cheerleading. Green Bay packers are the only NFL team with real some what cheerleading. Which is why they're the most respected team by real cheerleaders in the cheer industry.

All star cheerleading is more advanced, you learn life lessons, you get in a good work out, you make life time friends, you have life time memory. You can also have a higher chance at making a college team then a regular school cheerleader would.

All stars can also teach you have to coed stunt for college teams as time comes closer so you have a chance of getting into a good college cheer program.

School cheerleaders for the most part, aren't allowed to go up in coed stunts or two people stunts all together unless it's half up and not full up. You need full for college.

Baltimore Ravens and at least one other team that I can't think of right now have more "real" cheerleaders meaning they have guys and they do stunts/tumbling as well. It's not just the GB Packers.

Baltimore Ravens stunt too.

School cheerleaders can stunt. I'm confused where you got that notion. Do the school cheerleaders in your area not do high level stunts?

I agree with the majority of your post, but just out of curiosity (not being rude, I'm really just wondering), why do you say the Green Bay cheerleaders are "real some what cheerleaders"? They're college cheerleaders for U of Wisconsin Green Bay that get the awesome experience of cheering for the Packers. What makes a college cheer team "some what" cheerleaders? Again, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious as to what would lead you to say that.
She means that the Green Bay cheerleaders are more like cheerleaders than, say, the Buffalo Jill or the Dallas Cowboy dancers.

She means that the Green Bay cheerleaders are more like cheerleaders than, say, the Buffalo Jill or the Dallas Cowboy dancers.
I understand that. I was wondering why she said "some what" instead of just real or actual cheerleaders. I wasn't sure if there was something different with them from other college cheerleaders that I didn't know about. Sorry if it wasn't worded clearly-my bad.

Back