College Hpu Cut There Cheer Program???????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They have already sent the shirts and you should be getting them soon, if you paid for shipping.

Yep paid the shipping. Shirt was ordered over two months ago. Email after email no reply, nada nothing. Hope you are right that the shirt is coming, If no this will be the second time of getting burned by a college on a shirt.

Daytona is gonna be very different without HPU. And now that there gone both Small coed and Large Coed DII are up for grabs. I wonder what the high school kids that graduated with the intent on attending HPU next fall decided to do. I hope they all found great schools with decent programs as their back up plans. Ive heard alot of the older cheerleaders are staying in Hawaii and just finishing school, no idea what the freshman or sophomore kids decided to do.
I know of several that went with OSU or Louisville so that they could still get the Daytona experience. Since the veterans will still get their scholarships until they graduate it would make sense to stay at HPU if they only have a year two left since transfering will only lead to wasting more money making up the credits lost.

Kentucky and Louisville are about to get a lot more applicants now..

This is so sad.. HPU's cheer program is one of the best in the nation!

Back