OT I Didn't Know Where Else To Put This. What Are Honors Classes Like In English For 8th Grade?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The OP appears older, not middle school and quite a few user names appear linked too.
I used to love educational computer games when I was about 6 or 7!
Why am I suddenly piecing this together?

Educational computer games were super popular in the late 90s/early 00s. Being 6 or 7 at that time would put mean that you were born anywhere form the early to late 90s. Which would put you at older than middle school-aged.

Is there something you would like to tell us? How many of you are there?

Last edited:
Why am I suddenly piecing this together?

Educational computer games were super popular in the late 90s/early 00s. Being 6 or 7 at that time would put mean that you were born anywhere form the early to late 90s. Which would put you at older than middle school-aged.

Is there something you would like to tell us? How many of you are there?
I live in Australia, I'm middle school aged and I don't know if they were popular then but my mum bought them for me around 2008/2009. Trends in Australia are different eras to trends in America.

I live in Australia, I'm middle school aged and I don't know if they were popular then but my mum bought them for me around 2008/2009. Trends in Australia are different eras to trends in America.
This is how I know that I need sleep. They said OP and I'm just registering that now.

Sorry about the scare!

This is how I know that I need sleep. They said OP and I'm just registering that now.

Sorry about the scare!
Everytime I see OP the first thing that comes to mind is that old brand Ocean Pacific that was popular when I was in junior high school! That and this bar that used to be right off my college campus called The Other Place ;)

Everytime I see OP the first thing that comes to mind is that old brand Ocean Pacific that was popular when I was in junior high school! That and this bar that used to be right off my college campus called The Other Place ;)
Talk about disorienting!

I do wonder why O(cean)P(acific) would come here instead of calling the Poison Control Center? She sounded really scared in her first post, and then talked about how she played with it (and used an 'LOL')... so is this a joke and a ploy for attention to her?

That moment when, you realize middle schoolers actually think they can get lies past a board full of adults. That comment isn't the one I'd pinpoint as a call out---because it can be explained away---but there is easily handfuls of other inconsistencies or things that make you go 'hum' about quite a few posters lately. It's like Summer, when it's actually Fall.

That moment when, you realize middle schoolers actually think they can get lies past a board full of adults. That comment isn't the one I'd pinpoint as a call out---because it can be explained away---but there is easily handfuls of other inconsistencies or things that make you go 'hum' about quite a few posters lately. It's like Summer, when it's actually Fall.
Yes! SHIMMY SHIMMY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What??? I have absolutely no idea why everyone is calling me out, saying I'm older than I state..... It's ridiculous! I'm not trying to get lies past a board full of adults, everyone here has just had previous bad experiences with liars on here. I'm not one of them. Why would I waste my time faking my information just for a random cheer board?

What??? I have absolutely no idea why everyone is calling me out, saying I'm older than I state..... It's ridiculous! I'm not trying to get lies past a board full of adults, everyone here has just had previous bad experiences with liars on here. I'm not one of them. Why would I waste my time faking my information just for a random cheer board?
Because a lot of people crave the validation and sense of community that this board can provide. We've had people lie about being on level 5 teams (like Fierce_Elite lying about being on Lady Elite--some users might be familiar with her, and in more ways that they would like to admit), pervs, catfishes--you name it. We continue to have experiences with liars who are unaware of the knowledge that the people on this board have. Liars can't hide long on here, because we notice when the slightest things are off. Just because we don't say anything, doesn't mean that we don't know.

Why do you think I'm older? Before when people were 'calling me out', so to speak, I figured they thought I was younger. How come you think I'm older than I say?
Be prepared to defend yourself when people present facts to you. Not claiming that you're guilty or innocent, just warning you to be prepared.

Because the FBI is grade A.

When did I state you were claiming to be older? I didn't nor are you the only questionable person around these days.

I actually completely believe you about your age and I think you've shared way too much actual information about yourself on a public forum that has made figuring you out way, way too easy. It's scary almost. That being said, pay attention in class---you're in school right now and instead of being on FB all day, you should be reading a book or studying something.

Back