I Dont Think I've Seen Any Team Where A 3 Inch Wide Bow Ever, They Always Measure 5 To 6 In. Wide

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regardless of what the ruling on bows, or any of these topics, is the fact that they didn't follow the stated democratic process for rule changes makes me want to request a refund of my membership fee!

I heard Keystone Extreme has/had 5-inch width ribbon bows, but I could certainly be incorrect. Ive seen KE compete pleanty this season, and it never struck me, or took away from their performance, that I noticed...
Last year we had 5 inch bows the big blue ones, this year we went with a bit small silver one. We love big bows and so do the kids! and your right it doesnt take away from any of our performances!!!

I'm just curious about at what competition and for what team one of the judges was struck with "Oh my goodness! She could have been injured on that overly large bow! No worries with a 3 inch ribbon but that 4 inch ribbon could take somebody out! This must be addressed!". Seriously, when did that happen?

I heard a longgg time ago that you could get deducted for a bow falling out during your routine... anyone know if this is true!?

I heard a longgg time ago that you could get deducted for a bow falling out during your routine... anyone know if this is true!?
I was always told that if a bow fell out and someone stepped on it then you got a deduction.

JK i could have sworn they had these huge tool bows but I looked at a picture and they were normal...what team was that?

ETA: NVM again...their senior team definitely had huge tool bows. The junior team had normal bows.
HAHA YES. they had these like 5inch bows for practice.... :/

Back