Illinois Allstar Cheer And Fa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2011
First off I would like to say hello fierceboards. This is my first thread on here.

I have read some of the threads on here about Famous Athletics and all the talking and bashing going on. And I honestly think it sucks. I have been a coach for almost 11 yrs now and I have never been or seen this much drama in all my coaching career. I am not taking sides, I am simply stating what happen to being here for the kids?? What happened to Illinois Allstar??? I have never seen so many parents involved. You know what? You should all start parent teams and take it out on the cheer floor. I am not here to bash anyone as many of you know who I am I don't get into anything, and this has gone beyond anyone's hands. This is why Illinois Cheer won't be in the callibor of a Top Gun, or F5, or any other team NOT in Illinois. I know this is never gonna stop but I thought I would put me 2 cents in.

Goodbye and Have A Nice Day :)
Famous Coach

:help:

Sigh. jrocafella I agree with Mamarazzi - I'm glad you are getting paid, or have an alternate source of income from which you are paying your bills. I assume you are the aforementioned one coach from Famous? I'm just leaving it at I wish you and all the kids at Famous the best of luck this season.

Don't get it
This topic has been discussed at length on two (possibly three?) different threads. Trust me, all of us are fully aware how disgusted Famous Athletics is by the incessant bashing of your reputable program (sarcasm intended). Let it go. Stop digging a deeper grave for yourself. So please, forgive me for being rude, but in the words of Chandler Bing, "Shut up, shut up, shut uppppp!"

This topic has been discussed at length on two (possibly three?) different threads. Trust me, all of us are fully aware how disgusted Famous Athletics is by the incessant bashing of your reputable program (sarcasm intended). Let it go. Stop digging a deeper grave for yourself. So please, forgive me for being rude, but in the words of Chandler Bing, "Shut up, shut up, shut uppppp!"

Obviously there were other threads BUT did anyone from Famous or a coach have anything to say?? I am not digging a grave for myself. I have always been here for the kids. You obviously don't really know who I am so I will leave it at that. Like I said in this thread I am not taking any sides I am just stating how disgusted I am with all of it.

Obviously there were other threads BUT did anyone from Famous or a coach have anything to say?? I am not digging a grave for myself. I have always been here for the kids. You obviously don't really know who I am so I will leave it at that. Like I said in this thread I am not taking any sides I am just stating how disgusted I am with all of it.

They had nothing but "things" to say...

Back