Illinois Allstar Cheer And Fa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cow:
I think was a fitting time for him....
Gotta love the newbie section!
I do have one quick question for jrocafella...has the gym changed hands in ownership? One of the posts last night made me think of it....

:deadhorse: :banghead: :enjoyshow: :help: :eek:

Ok, I have said it all!! Lets just let this one die a quick death!!!

I do have one quick question for jrocafella...has the gym changed hands in ownership? One of the posts last night made me think of it....

I heard something about that choreography (or something Experience) place that's run out of the same building that probably wants to keep their space intact? Boy, I hope no one is really thinking of absorbing all that debt...ouch.

Wait until this weekend...all of the admins go to Worlds...this place will be lit up like a Christmas tree! I already have my pina colada mix ready for the blender! Oh and practicing my "vote down thread" finger....lol

You better believe I will be having myself a little party by the computer all weekend (possibly going to do it pool side).

Obviously there were other threads BUT did anyone from Famous or a coach have anything to say?? I am not digging a grave for myself. I have always been here for the kids. You obviously don't really know who I am so I will leave it at that. Like I said in this thread I am not taking any sides I am just stating how disgusted I am with all of it.

You haven't read the thread from last night have you? People from Famous had plenty to say it just sank their ship more and more. They answered absolutely no questions about it all but instead pointed fingers at everyone but themselves. I don't know you so I am not going to point any fingers at you, but lets not act like those at Famous are innocent in everything. If you are disgusted by it all then I would suggest not working for a gym that does this sort of thing.

I love that a thread was started by a Famous employee after a Famous parent started a thread last night, we all saw how that turned out. How many of the original coaches that helped open the gym are still there? From my calculations - and knowledge, only one. The turnover of employees should be enough to warn anyone to go there. Either the owner is doing something wrong - of all 14 of the employees that have left in UNDER a year are all doing something wrong. Unfortunately, there is a common denominator in all of this, but everyone is so worried about pointing fingers at others that they have reflected away from the real problem.

I heard something about that choreography (or something Experience) place that's run out of the same building that probably wants to keep their space intact? Boy, I hope no one is really thinking of absorbing all that debt...ouch.

IF I was going to guess and comment hypothetically on this...I would have to guess that they would not absorb the debt, just the name. I would GUESS that a business that owed a lot of money they could not pay would file bankruptcy? I would file, but I have no idea what they will do. (And we've already established that I am pitifully irresponsible, so I am not a good example...)

IF I was going to guess and comment hypothetically on this...I would have to guess that they would not absorb the debt, just the name. I would GUESS that a business that owed a lot of money they could not pay would file bankruptcy? I would file, but I have no idea what they will do. (And we've already established that I am pitifully irresponsible, so I am not a good example...)

Depends on what you are filing on. Sometimes it can ruin a person when other times in a year or two everything can be back to normal. I would think though that if someone took over the name before bankruptcy is filed that they would take on the debt because it is attached to that name/company.

I'm going to place a bet that they become Xperience Allstars. They could negotiate a new lease with the current property owner and as long as they were not legally attached to Famous would not incure the debt.

Depends on what you are filing on. Sometimes it can ruin a person when other times in a year or two everything can be back to normal. I would think though that if someone took over the name before bankruptcy is filed that they would take on the debt because it is attached to that name/company.

I'm going to place a bet that they become Xperience Allstars. They could negotiate a new lease with the current property owner and as long as they were not legally attached to Famous would not incure the debt.

This is what I meant. That they would open a new allstar gym without being attached to Famous. Even if they kept the Famous name (although now that you mention it cheermommaRN I think you may be right about the name). I was thinking AFTER filing a bankruptcy as Famous they would join forces and start over.

If they are smart they will find someone who has been around the block a couple times in the cheer industry to help them reinvent the gym. I would hope they drop the FA name, just to start with a clean slate, and keep the old owner far far away from them.
Maybe CEA wants to start a gym in Illinios?? lol Or ACE?

Back