Illinois Allstar Cheer And Fa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so confused. In the past, when things got heated, eventually everyone would let the fire die down. It was an unspoken agreement that we wouldn't talk about it anymore. I don't know why those still attached with Famous are continuing to throw fuel on the fire. Every time the conversation starts to die down, someone associated with that program comes in and stokes the fire. The last couple of days, there wasn't so much stoking as there was kerosene thrown on it. Give it a rest already. If you want people to stop trashing you, stop bringing it back up.

I'm so confused. In the past, when things got heated, eventually everyone would let the fire die down. It was an unspoken agreement that we wouldn't talk about it anymore. I don't know why those still attached with Famous are continuing to throw fuel on the fire. Every time the conversation starts to die down, someone associated with that program comes in and stokes the fire. The last couple of days, there wasn't so much stoking as there was kerosene thrown on it. Give it a rest already. If you want people to stop trashing you, stop bringing it back up.

I totally get where your coming from and i am not siding or defending anyone. I just want to know what happened with Illionois cheer?? That is all I'm saying. I am done with this thread i am gonna go shimmy now.

I totally get where your coming from and i am not siding or defending anyone. I just want to know what happened with Illionois cheer?? That is all I'm saying. I am done with this thread i am gonna go shimmy now.

If you started this thread to the find out what happened to Illinois cheer, it's gyms like the one you are working for that cause it. Based on what was said here, your gym didn't pay their coaches, music producers among other things; not to mention a document showing $95,000 in back rent. How can you say you are 'for the kids' when you promote such actions? People who work for a living are affected by your program.

Okay, I've refrained from posting up until now on this ridiculousness that is this FA situation. Quite honestly, it doesn't affect me, and I couldn't care less from that perspective. I do have friends impacted by this, and I feel bad for them. As far as I'm concerned, if it folds, whatever, it's just one less gym in IL to compete against.

That being said, one thing that really, really irritates me on these boards are people intentionally trying to stir up drama. You say all you want to do is to know what happened with Illinois cheer. Then why call your thread "Illinois Allstar Cheer and FA?" YOU included the FA part, brought up FA again, and now you want to balk at people discussing it again and play innocent? Not buying it. If you just wanted to know about Illinois allstar cheer, why name a specific gym in your thread? Am I the only one that has an issue with this?

And, if you want truly want to know what happened with allstar cheer in Illinois, maybe it has something to do with corrupt programs like FA, taking customers' money and not paying employees, vendors, etc. Maybe it has something to do with coaches/owners at multiple allstar gyms, people in positions of authority, having innappropriate contact with underage athletes. Or maybe it has something to do with what seems like a disproportionately high number of people in this sport that are in it for nothing but the drama. Hmm... Did that answer your question? Or did you really not want an answer at all?

Okay, I've refrained from posting up until now on this ridiculousness that is this FA situation. Quite honestly, it doesn't affect me, and I couldn't care less from that perspective. I do have friends impacted by this, and I feel bad for them. As far as I'm concerned, if it folds, whatever, it's just one less gym in IL to compete against.

That being said, one thing that really, really irritates me on these boards are people intentionally trying to stir up drama. You say all you want to do is to know what happened with Illinois cheer. Then why call your thread "Illinois Allstar Cheer and FA?" YOU included the FA part, brought up FA again, and now you want to balk at people discussing it again and play innocent? Not buying it. If you just wanted to know about Illinois allstar cheer, why name a specific gym in your thread? Am I the only one that has an issue with this?

And, if you want truly want to know what happened with allstar cheer in Illinois, maybe it has something to do with corrupt programs like FA, taking customers' money and not paying employees, vendors, etc. Maybe it has something to do with coaches/owners at multiple allstar gyms, people in positions of authority, having innappropriate contact with underage athletes. Or maybe it has something to do with what seems like a disproportionately high number of people in this sport that are in it for nothing but the drama. Hmm... Did that answer your question? Or did you really not want an answer at all?

Thank you KikiD22 for the response. Yes I do apologize for mentioning FA in the thread. I'm not drama nor am I gonna start any. You hit the button and I thank you.

All right, someone out there who is more savvy than me has an animated cat fight smiley.....where is it!? You're falling down on the job of entertaining me and b & x has been done here.

I'm waiting.....

All right, someone out there who is more savvy than me has an animated cat fight smiley.....where is it!? You're falling down on the job of entertaining me and b & x has been done here.

I'm waiting.....

Not quite what you asked for, but in my opinion better...

1264505362_cat-fight.gif

Back