Illinois Allstar Cheer And Fa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would honestly be willing to start a board fund to hire a private investigator to locate where exactly all that money went. For realz- every time this thread comes up (or any of the threads involving these Illinois gyms and their sudden crushing debt), I just want to know WHAT it is they're doing/did with the money. I mean, is it a new house? A new car? Drugs? Inappropriate stuff? A lifetime supply of chocolate..wherever did it go?

I would honestly be willing to start a board fund to hire a private investigator to locate where exactly all that money went. For realz- every time this thread comes up (or any of the threads involving these Illinois gyms and their sudden crushing debt), I just want to know WHAT it is they're doing/did with the money. I mean, is it a new house? A new car? Drugs? Inappropriate stuff? A lifetime supply of chocolate..wherever did it go?
Pools of pudding. They wrote it off as a training technique...apparently swimming through pudding is a cardio exercise. ;)

where is this other thread that everyone keeps bringing up? i tried to search for it but no luck :(

Back