All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do realize that you guys know a lot. But maybe I wouldn't get so upset all the time if you guys would stop thinking you're never wrong or COMPLETELY know everything. You guys also don't understand the fact that I don't like sarcasm. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, who disagrees with sarcasm. As this is the internet and because I can't exactly "hear" what you're trying to say to say and how you mean for it to be said, it really does make a difference in how I'm going to react to a certain comment whether you want to admit to that or not.

As for grammar and spelling, not everyone is perfect with spelling and grammar. So I really don't appreciate how you guys are saying it should be a rule for this and that, when half of you don't have 100% spelling and grammar. So its not fair to try and base that proposed "new rule" off of me. If you can't see in this thread, I actually TRIED to have okay grammar and spelling. This is a great example to pin point how often you guys think you're perfect.

To the newbies that has given me advice, I appreciate it. I really do. Honestly. However, people like @quitthedrama @Mamarazzi and so forth, are the main ones who always come on my threads being sarcastic and being rude. Especially @Mamarazzi. Then never want to admit when they're wrong. A couple of other people I could tag to but I'm just going to stop there.

Because of the fact that I tagged these people, they're going to come back at me harder than ever and deny even more how harsh they have been to me for no apparent reason. I'm deciding to tag them anyway, so they can see that I HAVE GAVE THEM CREDIT. For trying and help me. But all the sarcasm, especially for one that doesn't like sarcasm or understand it, and don't really think its a good form of communication for forums like this, its uncalled for.

When I came on this board, it was not my intention to be a "troll" or come off as rude, disrespectful and immature. I intentionally came on this board to get HELP with starting up an All star cheer program in the near future. I thought I was going to get decent help. Not insulting me over my poor spelling and grammar, and what not. You guys didn't even ask if I had someone hired to intentionally help me with advertising and marketing. Because I did. You just all assumed a lot of things about me that were not true.

Because of all this, I am leaving the boards for a while whether you care or not. Some of you will never realize how your harsh words can effect and hurt people and cause them to react a certain way. Especially when you're behind a computer screen and don't know two cents about the person.

Even if I did start my cheerleading program, I would probably go recreational or Pop Warner first. Just so I can have experience with a smaller program before I move on to something big like All star. I do care about kids safety. Believe it or not, I was abused as a child, when I cheered in middle school, my coach did not care about safety. I know abuse doesn't really have anything concerning cheer, but it all goes like this, because my coach did not care about our teams safety in middle school, and because I have been with people all my life who just DID NOT CARE, I refuse to be that type of coach.

I will make sure all my kids have master all lower level skills, before I move them up to the next level. I will also have other instructors who have been background checked and passed, to be tumbling and stunting coaches and so forth. I'm not that kind of person who thinks I can do everything on my own. But everyone isn't perfect.
That's my main issue with the vast majority of you who post on my threads. You think you're perfect. No one is, we all make mistakes. It really isn't doing you any favors by keep bringing up the fact that I catfished the board when I already apologized for that, its getting you or my self anywhere when you keep bringing it up.

I brought that up because someone did bring that up on this thread or another recent one that I posted.

@Fierce_Elite going rec of pop Warner is an excellent idea to get experience with an established program to learn how things work. I would recommend as have previously as well, find an all star gym to work at both coaching and in the office.

@Fierce_Elite going rec of pop Warner is an excellent idea to get experience with an established program to learn how things work. I would recommend as have previously as well, find an all star gym to work at both coaching and in the office.
Thank you. I'm also thinking about Cheer America as its more popular for my area then Pop Warner or rec cheerleading.

I do realize that you guys know a lot. But maybe I wouldn't get so upset all the time if you guys would stop thinking you're never wrong or COMPLETELY know everything. You guys also don't understand the fact that I don't like sarcasm. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, who disagrees with sarcasm. As this is the internet and because I can't exactly "hear" what you're trying to say to say and how you mean for it to be said, it really does make a difference in how I'm going to react to a certain comment whether you want to admit to that or not.

As for grammar and spelling, not everyone is perfect with spelling and grammar. So I really don't appreciate how you guys are saying it should be a rule for this and that, when half of you don't have 100% spelling and grammar. So its not fair to try and base that proposed "new rule" off of me. If you can't see in this thread, I actually TRIED to have okay grammar and spelling. This is a great example to pin point how often you guys think you're perfect.

To the newbies that has given me advice, I appreciate it. I really do. Honestly. However, people like @quitthedrama @Mamarazzi and so forth, are the main ones who always come on my threads being sarcastic and being rude. Especially @Mamarazzi. Then never want to admit when they're wrong. A couple of other people I could tag to but I'm just going to stop there.

Because of the fact that I tagged these people, they're going to come back at me harder than ever and deny even more how harsh they have been to me for no apparent reason. I'm deciding to tag them anyway, so they can see that I HAVE GAVE THEM CREDIT. For trying and help me. But all the sarcasm, especially for one that doesn't like sarcasm or understand it, and don't really think its a good form of communication for forums like this, its uncalled for.

When I came on this board, it was not my intention to be a "troll" or come off as rude, disrespectful and immature. I intentionally came on this board to get HELP with starting up an All star cheer program in the near future. I thought I was going to get decent help. Not insulting me over my poor spelling and grammar, and what not. You guys didn't even ask if I had someone hired to intentionally help me with advertising and marketing. Because I did. You just all assumed a lot of things about me that were not true.

Because of all this, I am leaving the boards for a while whether you care or not. Some of you will never realize how your harsh words can effect and hurt people and cause them to react a certain way. Especially when you're behind a computer screen and don't know two cents about the person.

Even if I did start my cheerleading program, I would probably go recreational or Pop Warner first. Just so I can have experience with a smaller program before I move on to something big like All star. I do care about kids safety. Believe it or not, I was abused as a child, when I cheered in middle school, my coach did not care about safety. I know abuse doesn't really have anything concerning cheer, but it all goes like this, because my coach did not care about our teams safety in middle school, and because I have been with people all my life who just DID NOT CARE, I refuse to be that type of coach.

I will make sure all my kids have master all lower level skills, before I move them up to the next level. I will also have other instructors who have been background checked and passed, to be tumbling and stunting coaches and so forth. I'm not that kind of person who thinks I can do everything on my own. But everyone isn't perfect.
That's my main issue with the vast majority of you who post on my threads. You think you're perfect. No one is, we all make mistakes. It really isn't doing you any favors by keep bringing up the fact that I catfished the board when I already apologized for that, its getting you or my self anywhere when you keep bringing it up.

I brought that up because someone did bring that up on this thread or another recent one that I posted.
You seriously don't get it. At all. You seriously need a reality check. I doubt it will do any good, but here goes. Your perspective on this is seriously skewed. You cannot see past your own hurt feelings to see the situation as it really is.

I don't think anyone you are calling out acts like they know everything, far from it. Nor do they think they are never wrong. They do however have a limited amount of patience, and you have pushed them past it multiple times. Frankly, I don't blame them for getting testy with you because you HAVE been rude and condescending and unwilling to take advice offered in earnest. As for the catfishing, you don't seem to realize how big of a deal that really is. It is a HUGE breach of trust and a major blow to you credibility. Saying I'm sorry doesn't erase that, or even come close to making up for it or helping people get past it.

Just saying you want to keep kids safe and actually having the skills and training to do it are 2 different things. You don't even know how to articulate what coaches need to be qualified to coach. You definitely need to train with a rec program or allstar gym before you even think about coaching a team on your own much less starting you own program.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@Mamarazzi and @quitthedrama at least she called you out by name. Gotta give her credit there. Lol
1494kf6.jpg

You seriously don't get it. At all. You seriously need a reality check. I doubt it will do any good, but here goes. Your perspective on this is seriously skewed. You cannot see past your own hurt feelings to see the situation as it really is.

I don't think anyone you are calling out acts like they know everything, far from it. Nor do they think they are never wrong. They do however have a limited amount of patience, and you have pushed them past it multiple times. Frankly, I don't blame them for getting testy with you because you HAVE been rude and condescending and unwilling to take advice offered in earnest. As for the catfishing, you don't seem to realize how big of a deal that really is. It is a HUGE breach of trust and a major blow to you credibility. Saying I'm sorry doesn't erase that, or even come close to making up for it or helping people get past it.

Just saying you want to keep kids safe and actually having the skills and training to do it are 2 different things. You don't even know how to articulate what coaches need to be qualified to coach. You definitely need to train with a rec program or allstar gym before you even think about coaching a team on your own much less starting you own program.
and this response isn't rude? How funny.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@Fierce_Elite you are absolutely right there is a lot of sarcasm on this board. Definitely take that into consideration when you read a post and choose to respond. Most of the time the sarcasm is pretty funny, however there are times when it is obvious it is not warranted. The grammar police can be a bit over the top sometimes. Ignore it. And yes some posters can be mean and cruel. I'm not telling you to always ignore them, but pick your battles. Don't leave the board. Be a lurker and learn. You could get some very valuable info here.

I have to be honest and let you know many of your posts were over the top defensive. If you feel someone is truly harassing you, PM one of the Admins.

Much luck to you in your cheer/dance endeavors.

Back