Injury Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks, I think must coaches understand injuries, my coached do at least. I think as long as they know it's only a short time or there's a way to work around it they don't mind reworking and/or adding another girl to help fill in if need to be. Do they know what's wrong with her shoulder? I had an MRI and they still don't know exactly whats wrong with it.

Thanks, I think must coaches understand injuries, my coached do at least. I think as long as they know it's only a short time or there's a way to work around it they don't mind reworking and/or adding another girl to help fill in if need to be. Do they know what's wrong with her shoulder? I had an MRI and they still don't know exactly whats wrong with it.
She has a small fracture. Hope you find out. What age group are you?

Gyms do not typically take up uniforms during a season. Some places do a rental but even only get them back at end of season.

You paid for it you keep it.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I'm a Junior in HS. I think partly know it is due to me having Rheumatoid arthritis (discovered when I developed Osgood Schlatters Disease which force me out a season). It seems that I have a lot of inflammation at the joint. I fell hard on my shoulder and elbow. One doctor says that I have a stretch ligament and need surgery while my pt says that it might have something to do with my neck.

Gyms do not typically take up uniforms during a season. Some places do a rental but even only get them back at end of season.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
hats

Cheer Dad = broke dad

that's what I thought! But I dont want to be the drama mama!! Haha.

How far away are you from the end of your season?

$300 that uniform belongs to you. JMHO

@Newmom sent you a private message!

Pyramids typically require all athletes on the floor and can sometimes be difficult to rework. Sounds like a replacement would be the better solution. Better to nugget a person in the back and have a pyramid go up than lose building points for an incomplete pyramid. IMO.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

How far away are you from the end of your season?

$300 that uniform belongs to you. JMHO
We never really know. I think about 3 or 4 more comps. It isnt very organized. Small gym and I made a mistake not checking it out better. Coach is agymnastics teacher who just got started in cheer.

Nuggetting is a way of hiding anyone not used for the whole routine. Fill-ins often nugget since they may not have enough time to learn a whole routine.

ETA: sometimes injured kids will nugget as long as does not impact the teams ability for any group stunt but in my experience injured athletes are normally replaced, of only on a temporary basis.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Last edited:
Are all athletes being asked to handover uniforms for keeping or just you?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

All the girls. But I think it is just a way of getting the injured girls uniform.

We never really know. I think about 3 or 4 more comps. It isnt very organized. Small gym and I made a mistake not checking it out better. Coach is agymnastics teacher who just got started in cheer.

Check your message's. I just sent 1 to yo
All the girls. But I think it is just a way of getting the injured girls uniform.

I'm sorry but there's no way I'd turn in my child's uniform that I pad $300 for.

Back