International Teams At Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The two coed ones :p and thats all for this year. Gotta get the tumbling up ! Then we'll be senior coed 5 next year

I'm jealous now, I really wish I could do jazz but I have no dance training :( I do hip hop but we aren't that competitive because most of us aren't that good at the tricks (we're girly hip hop dancers not serious ones :p). I'll try to watch your teams but I don't know if I'll be there for dance because last year it was dance, then group stunts, and then cheer and we didn't get there until stunts :( Scotland has some crazily talented teams :eek:

I'm jealous now, I really wish I could do jazz but I have no dance training :( I do hip hop but we aren't that competitive because most of us aren't that good at the tricks (we're girly hip hop dancers not serious ones :p). I'll try to watch your teams but I don't know if I'll be there for dance because last year it was dance, then group stunts, and then cheer and we didn't get there until stunts :( Scotland has some crazily talented teams :eek:

I have like NO dance training either until I started jazz this year, we have senior hip hop, but that's only cause we all liked the junior routine and moaned to have one -we're pretty pants too ! And we'll probs get trashed for jazz too, although at our last competition there was only 1point between us and CDC's senior jazz (which is the same team as their world's pom)! Think it was a fluke though -you should come watch :) If not, we'll see you for cheer :D

I have like NO dance training either until I started jazz this year, we have senior hip hop, but that's only cause we all liked the junior routine and moaned to have one -we're pretty pants too ! And we'll probs get trashed for jazz too, although at our last competition there was only 1point between us and CDC's senior jazz (which is the same team as their world's pom)! Think it was a fluke though -you should come watch :) If not, we'll see you for cheer :D

My coach won't do a jazz or pom team because she doesn't like it (she has no technical dance experience so it's harder for her to choreograph). I want to do hip hop at Jamfest but my coach won't enter us because we'd be against the likes of CDC and we'd probably come last haha :/ CDC are amazing, you must have been well good to be only a point away! I will try to watch dance but I live an hour away from Liverpool so we aren't staying in a hotel, so what time I get there depends on what time whoever takes me wants to set off (either my dad or another parent, so they probably won't want to be there early). I'll definitely watch all the Rockstar teams I can though! :)

My coach won't do a jazz or pom team because she doesn't like it (she has no technical dance experience so it's harder for her to choreograph). I want to do hip hop at Jamfest but my coach won't enter us because we'd be against the likes of CDC and we'd probably come last haha :/ CDC are amazing, you must have been well good to be only a point away! I will try to watch dance but I live an hour away from Liverpool so we aren't staying in a hotel, so what time I get there depends on what time whoever takes me wants to set off (either my dad or another parent, so they probably won't want to be there early). I'll definitely watch all the Rockstar teams I can though! :)

Yeah, the whole one point away thing, I'm sure was a fluke, this time, they won't let us get so close, they'll have stepped up their game ! Haha. Cool, well we'll see you there ! OMG, I can't wait :)

Jazz is a killer!

As long as you have some crazy fast and sharp choreography in hh it shouldn't matter too much ahaha! In fact, my teams whole hiphop dance this year is based on the fact that we DON'T have tricks, and that we're just girly dancers! Like we're wearing skirts, and you see us putting our lipgloss on and the like, it's awesome! <3

Aw, I really wanna come down to Jamfest and meet you now! I'll try and convince my coach for a field trip! <3

Jazz is a killer!

As long as you have some crazy fast and sharp choreography in hh it shouldn't matter too much ahaha! In fact, my teams whole hiphop dance this year is based on the fact that we DON'T have tricks, and that we're just girly dancers! Like we're wearing skirts, and you see us putting our lipgloss on and the like, it's awesome! <3

Aw, I really wanna come down to Jamfest and meet you now! I'll try and convince my coach for a field trip! <3

I'm quite shy, so I'd probably be really awkward if I met you face to face and only be able to talk about cheer and dance haha. My team has changed quite a lot so we aren't going to be ready for Jamfest because we decided to just do a new routine, rather than rework our old one. We're still doing cheer though :)

For UK fans:
IOC6 International teams will not compete on saturday, only US IOC6 will compete.
All will then compete twice on Sunday (prelims & finals) in the Milkhouse.
IO5 are in Jostens, prelims on Saturday finals on Sunday (no US Trials).
Unity are drawn to compete 30/34, AV are 34/34.
There wasn't a full list of IO5 so I do not know where Goldstar were drawn to compete but it looks like its out of 34 aswell.

Here are all the nordic teams! I hope I haven't forgot anyone :)

Group Stunt
Team Sweden (Power Cheer Fabest 5ive)
Team Finland (Northern Lights Super5H)
Team Norway (Viqueens Fire)
Team Denmark

Team Sweden

Team Norway

Partner Stunt
Team Sweden (USC Black Hawks - Anders & Carolina)
Team Finland (Funky Team Gorillaz - Mika & Mija)
Team Denmark

Team Sweden

Team Finland

All Girl Premier
Team Sweden (Power Cheer Eagles)
Team Finland (Northern Lights Diamonds)
Team Norway
Team Denmark

teamsweden-045_143923608.jpg

Team Sweden

Team Finland

Back