All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ill be at UCA Nationals! so Ill try to follow the same style of updating! follow me on twitter @davidlaliberte : )

www.twitter.com/Davidlaliberte
I will be posting updates VIA twitter on Saturday and Sunday for as many teams as I can! I will be catching all senior level 5 divisions definitely(which will occupy me from about 1pm to 8pm), and as many other divisions as I can(seeing as my team is finished at 830am!) I'm not sure if I will catch the majors, they "sold out" tickets before I could buy one and I'm not sure if they are sold at the event.

Follow me @amanda_noel94
Follow me @amanda_noel94
Follow me @amanda_noel94

And this is how I will "code" things:
BB- bobble
MB- major bobble
SF- stunt fall
MF-major fall
TD- touch down
NT- no throw
MS- missed skilled(basket, double down, inversion, etc)

Let me know if there's anything I missed, I will be tweeting it right after they end :) In advance, sorry for anything I miss! Hopefully this will help you guys, good luck and safe travels to everyone competing!!
Thank y'all soooo much!!!

is there somewhere you can see a schedule? don't want to miss any of my favorite teams :)
JAMfest has one on their website, but I copied it over to a spreadsheet, so I also made a schedule by performance times, divisions, & gym/teams if you wanna use that one. The performance time one comes in very handy for the webcast to see what's going on in each Hall during the same times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhANaCnEZtRQdDEyNExLY2p2amZlUEVWQ0xIWERBV1E

JAMfest has one on their website, but I copied it over to a spreadsheet, so I also made a schedule by performance times, divisions, & gym/teams if you wanna use that one. The performance time one comes in very handy for the webcast to see what's going on in each Hall during the same times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhANaCnEZtRQdDEyNExLY2p2amZlUEVWQ0xIWERBV1E

Why oh why can't EPs do this for every event? THIS is the way to show a schedule. (and scores/results/etc)

They're running ahead in Hall I right now (VERY unusual for JAMfest, lol), just a heads up.
Why oh why can't EPs do this for every event? THIS is the way to show a schedule. (and scores/results/etc)
I'm always curious as to why they don't put them in a speadsheet form so other people could make their own schedules & results their own way that they need. I mean, they spend enough time there typing out the whole schedule anyway, right? LOL.

They're running ahead in Hall I right now (VERY unusual for JAMfest, lol), just a heads up.

I'm always curious as to why they don't put them in a speadsheet form so other people could make their own schedules & results their own way that they need. I mean, they spend enough time there typing out the whole schedule anyway, right? LOL.

Agreed, but at the very least Cheer Live should probably do something like this so you can navigate their broadcast!

Retyping schedules into spreadsheets has taken up countless hours of my life. Frustrating, because EPs could do this for free, and it would take them about 5 minutes, at most. Instead, they send out new PDFs every couple of days. To me, that is like only releasing a new album on cassette.

Thanks in advance to everyone for the updates. I've got a 5 1/2 hour anatomy and physiology class today, but plan to start watching after class!
Just glad I can get updates while in class. :)

Back