All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL apparently Apaches wanted to hide from everyone.. Did they have on the white uniforms that Warriors had for Worlds last year though? From the 2 seconds I saw, it looked like it.
They did... All level 5 teams have them for Day 1, even the restricted teams. Since it was just a Day 1 competition for Warriors they wore the black ones.

Event lacked luster... and without the big teams that were competiting in the majors the prestige value went down a bit... NCA > Cheersport > WSF > UCA > some random IEP Nationals > a high school pep rally > Jamfest...

Event lacked luster... and without the big teams that were competiting in the majors the prestige value went down a bit... NCA > Cheersport > WSF > UCA > some random IEP Nationals > a high school pep rally > Jamfest...
hey now... so 9 (amazing) teams weren't competing? There were still 26 teams just in small senior (for example). The majors had no effect on all of the lower levels were packed and very skilled. I saw some amazing 2-4 teams this weekend. I love Jamfest!

Back