All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, Im trying to get an OOA for small senior and large senior all girl but the jamfest site is really really slow haha

One minor fall in Rays Peppermints pyramid, but they still have the best mini 1 switch up stretches in the country.

ice passion lg sr 4, AMAZING! One small bobble, and an early double down from pyramid.. but sooo amazing!!!
:) they are gonna do so well in dallas :) excited to see them go against frost

Its not letting me sign up on cheer live.. it says to please fill in all required fields.. and I am .. and I have been for the pas t 3 times Ive tried ha

I just read there isnt sound for todays live stream so I doubt I will buy today... Ill just watch for updates and videos. Are they allowing videos today ?

Top Not Queens Sm Sr 5 - 2sf, quite a few stunt bobbles, lots of doubles in stunts and baskets didn't make it around completely, illegal flip in pyramid (girl accidentally couldn't make the connection & girl flipped on her own, but does JAMfest use performance errors?)
I just read there isnt sound for todays live stream so I doubt I will buy today... Ill just watch for updates and videos. Are they allowing videos today ?
There's sound on all of them for me, they just weren't allowed to broadcast sound yesterday. And I could be wrong, but I think JAMfest always allows videotaping.

Back