85.38 9 Royal Cheer Xtreme-Diamonds New Albany, IN
84.43 10 Iowa Elite Cheer Cedar Rapids, IA
83.78 11 Florida Triple Threat All-Stars-Senior Gold Ft. Lauderdale, FL
83.53 12 Black Widow Cheer Gym-Senior Black Ottawa, Canada
83.22 13 Cheer City United-Olympians Little Rock, AR
83.14 14 CheerPride All-Stars-Senior Sapphire Ontario Canada
82.75 15 Power Cheer Toronto Cobras -Senior Wild Blackberry Mississauga, Canada
81.08 16 Victory Academy Lions-Courage Bloomington, IL

I corrected it. I don't know why the site hasn't fixed the placements.

...You're amazing TG and all, and Imma let you finish your sick dance..but while TG may have 'performed' well, I don't think their routine was as amazing as everybody seems to be thinking it was. Running tumbling? Pretty well synchronized. Dance was amazing..but that back flip stunt transition has some stuff to work out (bent legs, awkward flips, kinda messy)..their coed stunts are typical toss prep two mans press to lib with assist. Jump timing wasn't spectacular (I saw that across the board)- and DON'T think I didn't notice that row of tuck-fakers in the back. It's kinda like worlds where even IF some teams had mistakes, they were SO far up in scoring it didn't even matter. If Jammy wants stunts unassisted and you don't, you're gonna get CREAMED by a team who does (like Cheetahs). Apparently, I need to go watch that Coed Elite video now..I do think TGs routine has tons of good things and potential. I would have liked it to have a bit more finesse if people are screaming about how they should have won. 'Killed it' doesn't always mean 'killed the scoresheet...'

Oh and Panthers- I love you. Go get your Worlds bid tomorrow..

Awe, love seeing sleeper teams come out on top! I have been a fan of Primetyme for years! Congrats and bring it tomorrow :) Oh and look what I found...

I loved seeing Patty Ann in the front, especially when the VO "Well shatter your dreams and sleep good about it" I DIED! Ugh. I wanna see her sayyy it again...and again. And again :)

Posted Unity to You Tube. I screwd up and posted Blace Ice as Unity but don't know how to fix it without my laptop. So they both should be out there. Sorry not quite sure how to work this IPad just got it for x-mas :) I was trying to post the link but can't figure out how to. Hahaha!!!
CAnt find them :(

Sooo I watched SE. And I've come to realize that they're going through something similar to what SS was going through last year. In trying to tweak a stunt sequence to make sure they hit yet are still difficult. Can they do it? Yes. Do I think they should keep it? I don't know, not my call. Clearly it's hitting and hitting well enough in practice for it to be in there. The stunt groups that DID hit looked GORGEOUS doing it, so I assume it was just a fluke thing.

I will say- their opening looks a lot cleaner, their jumps were among the CLEANEST I've seen out of the divisions, and their pyramid seemed fine to me for the most part (a couple time people looked like they were scrambling to get to spots even though I didn't see any errors that would cause that). When SE gets nerves, the one thing that I notice is their tumbling isn't as nice, so I think nerves got to people..

Back