4. keystone extreme
5. Cheer legendz
6 Valley Elite
7. Marlins/
8. Atlanta Jayhawks
9. ACe
10. Infinity
11. Victory Academy

I'm not, I've had a brilliant feed all day, there was a glitch after ACE but it was soon fixed. I couldn't have asked for anything mor3e from them CheerLive THANK YOU. You must have heard so much from all the haters but you wouldn't from all the hundreds that it works for :)

I am not talking about how well it worked I am talking about the fact that while you paid for it others were watching it for free right on their website....

I am not talking about how well it worked I am talking about the fact that while you paid for it others were watching it for free right on their website....
If I had have only paid for the Majors then maybe, but I got the elite package and love the VoD features etc.

Okay I'm going to say the same thing I said over on the majors page.
You guys get so upset when your favorite team doesn't win so then you go off and blame it on the judges or the competition company. Y'all need to relax. This is one competition and there are plenty left in the season. I'm sure "you're team" will win one.
Also, I understand people didn't have a good experience with the webcast but you should never go on someone's personal facebook page and bash them. It's not like he wanted you to have a bad experience. They want you to keep coming back and watching the competitions. Not saying it was people on here just in general.
Okay, carry on :)

Yeah there was no way in heck I was going to pay to watch it because I know the reputation they have for cutting in and out. I would imagine though that those that did pay wouldn't be too happy that they were broadcasting it for free.

We never made it FREE, aboslutely NEVER would offer something free that people were paying for! The link provided would only work for customers signed in to an account. If it was free why would people still say they couldnt see it?! I promise you WE never made it free but I do know someone was hacking our stream and trying to make it public on many websites, MULTIPLE times throughout the night!

We consider today the best day in CheerLIVE history! 1,500 people were watching all during the majors, yet and a hundred or so have issues?! 3,000 viewers throughout the day during JAMFEST! I mean some people just dont understand our site or dont have the minimum requirements to view or webcast! For those watching the stream I was watching all day and had HUNDREDS comment about how Awesomely clear our stream was all day! Best webcast quality EVER, we were very proud of our webcast today!

We payed THOUSANDS to have an amazing internet connection here in the arena, and THOUSANDS to have a server to allow up to 10,000 people on at one time! We are trying to make our services better and better after each event! Remember NOBODY else webcasts, obviously its still in its "infancy" stage but I promise you through time customers will really enjoy our services!

One more time I wanna personally thank everyone who signed up today! As a 22 year old business owner I could not be more proud of my Company & Staff!

Close to 5,000 total viewers today! I know our service was AWESOME! Thank You ALL from the bottom of my heart (even thos who complained) I promise to keep working furiously to fix anything and everything! Thank you for your comments, yall fuel me to keep pushing to make CL perfect!

Thanks,
Adam Jaggers

Back