All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry, i have to correct myself for post above, it's not according to @cheerupdates, but according to @IndustryNews twitter.

p.s. @industryNews said also that announcer was wrong when announcing the highest score of this weekend. apparently, it's Cheerforce Nfinity. (still waiting for clarification though)

Not grand, CF NFINITY. 93.4
sorry, i just checked @IndustryNews and @JAMZCheer on twitter and then i realized i was wrong :D apparently Cali ACES had the highest score of bid winners (93.13%), not the entire comp. by the way, it's not official yet (according to @IndustryNews) who had the highest entire comp. still waiting for official confirmation from @JAMZCheer :)

i just want to say thank you very much for @IndustryNews and @JAMZCheer for the super updates of JAMZ comp! :D

IOC5:
PCM Karma - 1 touchdown, 1 bobble.
Force Silverkatz: Illegal standing pass, a bobble, one tumble bust.
Desert Storm - 2 touchdowns, 2 bobbles.
USA Starz - 4 Falls, 6 Touchdowns, pyramid issues.
Xtreme Cheer - Stolen music from Cheetahs, jumps to handsprings, all full downs, Tumbling and pyramid issues.
CF Nfinity - 1 Fall.

I am curious about this stolen music lol

They mixed up the dates of the birthday, they had an injury on the warm-up floor, and found the first person who was "15" they could find. Simple mistake, but they got called for it and rightfully so. No intended cheating going on.

Can you explain further? I understand the coaches may have been in a hurry to replace the athlete but HOW could they not make sure? Or how did the athlete not say anything (unless they were unaware) - I don't know, it's all just a sad situation.

Back