All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Force Silverkatz and Force Fierce are the same team? i'm confused because i thought Force Silverkatz already had at-large bid from GSSA and now Force Fierce got at-large bid (again?) from JAMZ :confused:
They turned down their at large at gssa

Force Silverkatz and Force Fierce are the same team? i'm confused because i thought Force Silverkatz already had at-large bid from GSSA and now Force Fierce got at-large bid (again?) from JAMZ :confused:

There are 2 gyms: Fierce Allstars and OC Allstars. They combined their level 5 athletes only and created Force. (Black LegendKatz and SilverKatz) Yes, SilverKatz received a bid in San Jose but added/lost members to the team which means they had to get a whole new bid because its a "different" team.

They turned down their at large at gssa

There are 2 gyms: Fierce Allstars and OC Allstars. They combined their level 5 athletes only and created Force. (Black LegendKatz and SilverKatz) Yes, SilverKatz received a bid in San Jose but added/lost members to the team which means they had to get a whole new bid because its a "different" team.

No they accepted that bid but had to get another one because the team members changed.

oh okay, that makes sense now

Hello...
I was the coach that made the mistake on the rule. We did not intentionally cheat we submitted the proper usasf roster with the substitute listed and unfortunately for my kids I only read the rule on international age from the worlds packet and did not read the clarification on the usasf age grid.
The reporting team did nothing wrong and we were properly DQ'D for my mistake. PCM is a firm believer in the rules and level play I am so sorry to my athletes for this mistake it is mine and mine alone but in no way shape or form was it to gain a competitive advantage by cheating we were simply substituting for an injury.
NJ Coach you are correct that the reporting team has no blame the mistake was mine, however it shows the holes in the system...if the usasf has an official roster that has an obvious error why did they not flag it?? If the EP has the official roster with the birth certificate why did they not check it??? We still have a long way to go to catch and stop cheating and to use the system when honest mistakes are made.

Again I am so very sorry to all of my athletes...anyone who knows me knows that I love and die for these amazing athletes.
I hope this is the end of the conversation about this event, but the start of a broader conversation on the flaws on the current system.
Hello...
I was the coach that made the mistake on the rule. We did not intentionally cheat we submitted the proper usasf roster with the substitute listed and unfortunately for my kids I only read the rule on international age from the worlds packet and did not read the clarification on the usasf age grid.
The reporting team did nothing wrong and we were properly DQ'D for my mistake. PCM is a firm believer in the rules and level play I am so sorry to my athletes for this mistake it is mine and mine alone but in no way shape or form was it to gain a competitive advantage by cheating we were simply substituting for an injury.
NJ Coach you are correct that the reporting team has no blame the mistake was mine, however it shows the holes in the system...if the usasf has an official roster that has an obvious error why did they not flag it?? If the EP has the official roster with the birth certificate why did they not check it??? We still have a long way to go to catch and stop cheating and to use the system when honest mistakes are made.

Again I am so very sorry to all of my athletes...anyone who knows me knows that I love and die for these amazing athletes.
I hope this is the end of the conversation about this event, but the start of a broader conversation on the flaws on the current system.

Coach Troy I love you no matter what!!! Always and forever.

i just checked @IndustryNews twitter.
i am completely amazed that California Allstars Roulettes (Large Senior Level 2) is the team who had the highest score (94.75) at JAMZ comp!! amazing kids! :D

i am completely amazed that California Allstars Roulettes (Large Senior Level 2) is the team who had the highest score (94.75) at JAMZ comp!! amazing kids! :D
Congrats, how is this even possible?!?!

Awesome!!!! Sometimes it seems like the industry is only interested in the level 5 teams. How awesome for a Level 2 get the highest percent of perfection! Who's got a video?!

There are 2 gyms: Fierce Allstars and OC Allstars. They combined their level 5 athletes only and created Force.

If you look at the official results online Fierce must've registered all of their teams under "Force Fierce" because there are a bunch of lower level teams with that name too. Threw me off for a second until I figured out it was just Fierce, not an OC/Fierce combined team for Sr2

Back