All-Star Jamz Nationals In Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you look at the official results online Fierce must've registered all of their teams under "Force Fierce" because there are a bunch of lower level teams with that name too. Threw me off for a second until I figured out it was just Fierce, not an OC/Fierce combined team for Sr2
In order to fully register and be their own program and use crossovers as they need to, they had to register under Force. Although all other teams other than World's teams still compete under the "Fierce" name.

really confused about the stolen music.. thats the only post i've seen about it and i feel like it would have been everything! also xtreme competed a few weeks ago and they had their own music so im not sure why they would do that if they did :confused:. side note, is it really illegal? cause i have seen it done so many times, teams from Jamaica and those countries sometimes literally copy and paste a bunch of mixes, at worlds!

Awesome!!!! Sometimes it seems like the industry is only interested in the level 5 teams. How awesome for a Level 2 get the highest percent of perfection! Who's got a video?!
i only got the picture of them from @IndustryNews on twitter. btw, i will keep searching for their video :)
BC30sTJCcAIm6zX.jpg:large

I hope this wasn't already answered but is there no more Force Black Legend Katz? Is there now only one FORCE team (SilverKatz?) At JAMZ only SilverKatz performed. Tell me that Black Legen Katz still exists! If not, what about all those kids who aren't old enough for the International team????

I hope this wasn't already answered but is there no more Force Black Legend Katz? Is there now only one FORCE team (SilverKatz?) At JAMZ only SilverKatz performed. Tell me that Black Legen Katz still exists! If not, what about all those kids who aren't old enough for the International team????
I am pretty sure black legend katz is still around..think they went to Spirit Sports, not positive though.. they probably just didn't attend :)

really confused about the stolen music.. thats the only post i've seen about it and i feel like it would have been everything! also xtreme competed a few weeks ago and they had their own music so im not sure why they would do that if they did :confused:. side note, is it really illegal? cause i have seen it done so many times, teams from Jamaica and those countries sometimes literally copy and paste a bunch of mixes, at worlds!

I just wanted to hear the similarities - I don't believe there is any legal issue considering so many words rhyme and/or are popular for voiceovers.

Back