CNY Storm Warning Small Coed - 81.92
Elite Cheer Force Small Coed - 81.35
Riptide Intl Coed - 81.33
Fame Onyx Intl Coed - 81.30
Cheergyms Small Senior - 81.09
TMT Medium All Girl - 79.95
Starstruck Intl All Girl - 78.38
Xtreme Cheer Dynamx Intl Open Coed - 63.53

Are you sure they didn't announce everyone? I'm pretty sure I heard like 8 places called for one division.
yeah they didn't. For huge divisions like mini 1, junior 2, senior 2, etc. they only announced the top 4 or 5

yeah they didn't. For huge divisions like mini 1, junior 2, senior 2, etc. they only announced the top 4 or 5

Ohh I was only there for senior awards. That's pretty lame, they could at least announce them, especially since they're not handing out awards to the teams directly - its just the coaches coming on stage.

Also for next year, they should have all the cheerleaders sit in the lower part of the arena or something so they can get to the stage faster. The way they introduce the first place team is cool and all, but it just drags the awards out soooooo long. I didn't end up leaving there until like midnight!

Ohh I was only there for senior awards. That's pretty lame, they could at least announce them, especially since they're not handing out awards to the teams directly - its just the coaches coming on stage.

Also for next year, they should have all the cheerleaders sit in the lower part of the arena or something so they can get to the stage faster. The way they introduce the first place team is cool and all, but it just drags the awards out soooooo long. I didn't end up leaving there until like midnight!
They only called top 4 or 5 in senior divisions too...lol

Does anyone know how the 3 judging panel system works, I was watching the judges and couldnt tell, It always looked like only 1 judge was watching. The others were talking and I believe watching some routines on lap tops....usually you see the rows switch off in judging.

Show was better, still couldve done without all the tumbling and stunting. It was like the last day at cheer camp. I could see schools and rec cheer loving it, but in allstars you see that stuff everyday. It took it down a notch for me. I felt like they were saying look boys and girls when you grow up, you can do this too. Number 1 problem is the ending time, way too late to end on a Sunday, by the end of Feb, school and work gets kinda pissed at you taking more time off. Oh the rudest ushers ever, yelling at kids parents, just rude.

Congrats to the paid bid winners JAMZ got it right!

Remember Cierra holding the first place trophy walking through Circus Circus?!! It was bigger than she was!! Wish I was there with you!! Good luck to Nfinity!!
I wish you were there too. I did bring back memories. Cierra brought the trophy home and it was almost bigger than her. I had to laugh.

Back