All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so this "baby shimmy I'm a fierceboarder" secret code idea is stressing me out. I have ZERO coordination and am just going to look like I am twitching or having mini siezures all day, so I am going to stick with the fierce bow and a laminated picture of this tied to my backpack:shimmy:

Someone should put it on an iPad, tape it to through front on an infinite loop, and walk around. That be awesome....

Didn't know this and it just made my day. He is unreal. I could listen to his version of "Bring Him Home" every day and still be amazed.
You need to watch the 25th Anniversary Valjean quartet....amazing, and then Colm kills it.

Fun/Shimmy Justin is not usually around during NCA Nationals. He's replaced by fast walking, super-focused, deep in thought Justin.

But you kids have fun.

In other words, Justin's werking during Nationals. Or however the kidz say that phrase these days.

hahah, I thought you typed "twerking" the first time I read it. Now that would be a funny video (or disturbing depending on how you look at it)
In the privacy of my own home, I've tried 'twerking,' and there is nothing cute about it. Even I know where to draw the line--and it's at shimmies.

And you are right, it's NOT consistent with our appropriate choreography expectations.

Back