All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Out of curiosity (and because this week at work is mundane), I've wondered if this entire thread has resulted in more shimmies than any other? Hmm... (I feel my brain power diminishing as I type...help...)

Out of curiosity (and because this week at work is mundane), I've wondered if this entire thread has resulted in more shimmies than any other? Hmm... (I feel my brain power diminishing as I type...help...)

My 24601 comment is still rolling in shimmies, and I think almost every subsequent comment about Les Mis has earned me a fair bit. In perspective- for the past 2 or 3 days I've come on maybe once a day. Each time I've had anywhere from 17-35 notifications. More than 4/5 were shimmies.

So yes. Considering I'm up about 100 shimmies, I'd say this is a success. :D If I'm not on Top Shimmies, someone is forfeit. :p

I've gotten nearly 600 shimmies in the past 3 days, most of them being from this thread. I'm very proud/embarassed/mortified.
What do the minions get when you reach 2000? Or are you aiming higher now?
ETA: your shimmy can be found on basically every single thread. You have been immortalized.

By the time I reach 2000, my gift to you will be taking DOWN my shimmy, as you will all likely be sick of it by then.

And remember, it's not 'immortalized,' it's SHIMMORTAlIZED.

I've gotten nearly 600 shimmies in the past 3 days, most of them being from this thread. I'm very proud/embarassed/mortified.

Haha be glad (or maybe be sad) that guests can't shimmy. We have about a 1 to 4 user to guest ratio (normally) for the day. So you could have had 3000 shimmys.

This has been my favorite fierceboard thread ever :) and I go back to the pro x days. Nothing tops Justin's shimmy video.

What do the minions get when you reach 2000? Or are you aiming higher now?
ETA: your shimmy can be found on basically every single thread. You have been immortalized.
By the time I reach 2000, my gift to you will be taking DOWN my shimmy, as you will all likely be sick of it by then.
There's always the twerk video suggestion. . .

Back