All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened with Rich? Is he anon under his new account?
There was one thread where he kind of revealed himself. He started that thread as rich, and then after coming back under another name posted something and you could immediately tell that it's him. Plus there was one person here who was constantly asking that new user if he is rich - which was just confirmed in the mentioned thread. So if you read the boards quite a bit you could easily identify him.

So many people haven't really thought about. LOLsmileyface, ICEDAD, ACEGIRL, princebea...

So many people haven't really thought about. LOLsmileyface, ICEDAD, ACEGIRL, princebea...
Since LOLsmileyface apparently came back under a new username, I guess that "it" won't be back under the original name, or will he/she?

If there are cheap ploys to earn shimmies, please share. While I think shimmying looks ridiculous on the mat, I can't get enough of them on Fierceboards. Is there a thread I can read up on how to earn shimmies?

I'm actually shaking my pecs violently as I type this.
Just do what Kingston does, make an announcement like amnesty day, then sit back and watch the shimmy's come in.

I'm PRETTY sure I know who lolsmileyface is, and if so I think they're MUCH better behaved and much more informative as a poster (although that wasn't all that hard ;)).

I would love CSP back and Rich back under names that I could actually recognize.

From my vague recollections of princebea and ACEGIRL, I don't miss them much :p

I'm PRETTY sure I know who lolsmileyface is, and if so I think they're MUCH better behaved and much more informative as a poster (although that wasn't all that hard ;)).

Careful. cinderella will accuse you of trying to use knowledge as power and tell you that you are just trying to act cool and be 'in the know' and better than everyone.

Back