All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How about if I get to 1000 shimmies by end of January 1, I post a video of me shimmying. = basically a video of me giving back what's been given to me...

I would really, really love to see this happen.

:D

If there are cheap ploys to earn shimmies, please share. While I think shimmying looks ridiculous on the mat, I can't get enough of them on Fierceboards. Is there a thread I can read up on how to earn shimmies?

I'm actually shaking my pecs violently as I type this.

I was wrong earlier...you are officially a Fierceboarder. I am sure about now you are at the point of telling your NCA bosses that you spend so much time on here to "keep up with the sport" or "it's industry research"

Let me know when you arrive late at the airport or miss your first flight because you are posting.

Careful. cinderella will accuse you of trying to use knowledge as power and tell you that you are just trying to act cool and be 'in the know' and better than everyone.
I suppose I could always just ask kingston to confirm my suspicions privately, but I don't want to blast the person's potential identity outright in case I'm wrong. Or if I'm right, and residual backlash from other people's hurt causes them to leave. :p

I don't need to try to act cool, I'm already pretty legendary and better than most people. :cool:;):oops:

I suppose I could always just ask kingston to confirm my suspicions privately, but I don't want to blast the person's potential identity outright in case I'm wrong. Or if I'm right, and residual backlash from other people's hurt causes them to leave. :p

I don't need to try to act cool, I'm already pretty legendary and better than most people. :cool:;):oops:

kristenthegreat I thought you were better than ALL people ?!?!

Back