All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd love Lakerfanatic back
MeanJ no! !
& imrichhowaboutu is like to see back!

Thanks to King & all the people who try to keep this place Sane! I appreciate you!
To me that makes no sense because they're practically the same person.
And even though "meanj" may have been snarky at times, he at least came at things from a factual background.

I was waiting for it. I guess for me when it came to discussing TEAMS and stuff that actually mattered, what he said, to me at least, came from a factual perspective.

Unfortunately DJ lacked the ability to argue properly, and immediately went to "DO YOU WANT ME TO DESTROY YOU?! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GET ANGRY!", although I never actually saw him ever really do much damage to someone personally. He's very well educated and definitely knows what's what, but I hope if he comes back he loses a bit of the ego.

If there are cheap ploys to earn shimmies, please share. While I think shimmying looks ridiculous on the mat, I can't get enough of them on Fierceboards. Is there a thread I can read up on how to earn shimmies?

I'm actually shaking my pecs violently as I type this.

This, dear Justin, is why I'm madly in love with you.

Unfortunately DJ lacked the ability to argue properly, and immediately went to "DO YOU WANT ME TO DESTROY YOU?! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GET ANGRY!", although I never actually saw him ever really do much damage to someone personally. He's very well educated and definitely knows what's what, but I hope if he comes back he loses a bit of the ego.
He's a different person now. I think if he came back everyone would see the difference.

He's a different person now. I think if he came back everyone would see the difference.

Oh I believe it. He's very subjective and informative on Twitter, but I have zero doubt that he is still capable of being the *insert any variation of the word jerk here* that he was before he got banned. He seemed to change after he got called out and disappeared for about 2 weeks, but a while later he reverted back to his old tactics of arguing.

Back