All-Star Jersey Shore Clip

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chelsea is from Jersey so I can imagine that is a reason she decided to go with a piece on that show. Not exactly the attention the sport needs, but hey the gym signed up for it so they should have known something like that could have happened.

That was terrible to watch. You have to love tv shows and how they edit to only show the worse. They should have shown a clip of there routine right after it and then they would understand why PattyAnn is amazing.

I would hope the end skit is fake :p

But seriously, CJA is a terrible example of cheerleading. Just pathetic.

I would hope the end skit is fake :p

But seriously, CJA is a terrible example of cheerleading. Just pathetic.

While I do not condone how the coach was talking, to say CJA is a "terrible example of cheerleading" is taking it a bit far I think. Those kids are not terrible, the teams are not terrible. I do agree that some of the things she says are terrible though.

That was horrible :/ I know this gym must of known something would be brought up eventually, but still... I just feel this isn't the over view of all star cheer should of came too. This clip they showed was only a bit of it. And may I say that coaches from all different sports could say stuff like that too?

Back