All-Star Jersey Shore Clip

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While I do not condone how the coach was talking, to say CJA is a "terrible example of cheerleading" is taking it a bit far I think. Those kids are not terrible, the teams are not terrible. I do agree that some of the things she says are terrible though.
I meant coaching! I'm sure CJA is quite talented.

I would hope the end skit is fake :p

But seriously, CJA is a terrible example of cheerleading. Just pathetic.

You seem to not even know anything about CJA to make a statement like that. Someone is Pathetic and it is certainly not the Staff at CJA. Chelsea clearly was going to edit it to make Patty Ann look like a lunatic. As a parent of a CJA athlete with an EXTENSIVE history in Cheerleading I personally resent your statement. I am very happy with the coaching my daughter has received. Patty Ann and the ENTIRE staff at CJA are not only committed and professional, but they all truly love every kid in the program.

You seem to not even know anything about CJA to make a statement like that. Someone is Pathetic and it is certainly not the Staff at CJA. Chelsea clearly was going to edit it to make Patty Ann look like a lunatic. As a parent of a CJA athlete with an EXTENSIVE history in Cheerleading I personally resent your statement. I am very happy with the coaching my daughter has received. Patty Ann and the ENTIRE staff at CJA are not only committed and professional, but they all truly love every kid in the program.

Chelsea didn't have to edit that to make her look bad, that was the way it was shown on Lifetime too! Maybe Patty Ann is a great coach and genuinely loves and cares for the girls in her program and you seem to be very happy at CJA but, the way she portrayed herself on the show was not very good, especially the part where the team is on the floor competeing and they show her on the sideline yelling, "come on b*tches", while there is a baby in a stroller right behind her. I heard her several times refer to the girls as b*tches and maybe there is an inside joke there that all the families are ok with but, when it is shown on national TV, it does looks bad.

Chelsea didn't have to edit that to make her look bad, that was the way it was shown on Lifetime too! Maybe Patty Ann is a great coach and genuinely loves and cares for the girls in her program and you seem to be very happy at CJA but, the way she portrayed herself on the show was not very good, especially the part where the team is on the floor competeing and they show her on the sideline yelling, "come on b*tches", while there is a baby in a stroller right behind her. I heard her several times refer to the girls as b*tches and maybe there is an inside joke there that all the families are ok with but, when it is shown on national TV, it does looks bad.
Yes, I am very happy with CJA. My issue is with someone calling the program and the coaches Pathetic. Chelsea did edit it to make it look bad. She did not show the love and support these kids get where I feel the show was able to convey. By and Large everyone on here has a personal opinion on CJA, Jersey Cheer (or any program for that matter). I don't feel the need to defend or go head to head with anyone about how they feel. With that being said, I do feel the need to speak up when someone calls a program Pathetic, that is rather harsh.

first chelsey lately makes fun of everything and everyone knows that! she takes everything and makes fun of it .. thats the point of her show.. second in new jersey b****s is used very often and is usually not taken offensively, we are not " sounthern bells" we r jersey girls. if u dont like it then dont watch.

Listen, the US is in love with Jersey everything and it gets ratings and talked about good or bad. Is Jersey usually misrepresented, sure but we make great drama and if you make Chelsea your doing something right. Hopefully Jersey Cheer gets picked up and the world gets a better view of all stars but until that could happen people had to get talking and guess what....they are.

And while you will stand by your opinion of what you have observed, I will stand by mine. Even if Chelsea had posted unedited clips of CJA's staff or involved "nicer" clips, I still would call CJA's coach a disgrace to the coaching world. You NEVER say that stuff to someone. EVER. End of discussion.

And while you will stand by your opinion of what you have observed, I will stand by mine. Even if Chelsea had posted unedited clips of CJA's staff or involved "nicer" clips, I still would call CJA's coach a disgrace to the coaching world. You NEVER say that stuff to someone. EVER. End of discussion.

unless youve never said those words before, you have NO room to talk.

It is what it is. Am I happy that yet again cheerleaders are displayed badly? No. But this is TV. I'll admit, I laughed at the Chelsea clip. It was funny, and from an outsiders perspective, allstar can look insane, just like gymnastics, skating, etc. While I wish cheerleading had a good rep, the fact is when shows like this are done, editing wants it to look a certain way, and you can't help it. We all know just how hard, intense,rewarding, etc allstar is, and honestly that's what matters.

Back