All-Star Jersey Shore Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Although I do think they took it a bit too far, I don't see why everyone is so against this. It's just like any other themed routine. When a team does an 80's routine, you don't hear people saying "They weren't even born in the 80's!". Just because they're from Oregon, doesn't mean they can't do a Jersey Shore theme. You don't have to be from Jersey to watch the show.
And yes, it wasn't the best. But as someone said earlier, high school cheer isn't all that great on the West Coast. There are some good schools but a lot more weak ones.

at least they're the only other state in the entire country that really doesn't pump their gas or that would be awkward...

Actually, New Jersey is now the ONLY state that has full serve gas stations. Oregon became just like the rest of the nation a couple of years ago. I do miss the gas pumping in Jersey! I hate pumping my own gas!!

ETA: Or maybe they did not go through with it...I thought Oregon did away with full serve...or at least it was on the table to do so. In any event...I love full service gas stations!

Actually, New Jersey is now the ONLY state that has full serve gas stations. Oregon became just like the rest of the nation a couple of years ago. I do miss the gas pumping in Jersey! I hate pumping my own gas!!

ETA: Or maybe they did not go through with it...I thought Oregon did away with full serve...or at least it was on the table to do so. In any event...I love full service gas stations!

I have no idea.. I know it WAS only NJ and Oregon in the past.. all I know is I live in New Jersey and the one time I had to fill my gas tank in PA was not pretty. I got gas all over my foot, etc. I am in the process of applying to grad school in florida and that is a major concern of mine lol (at least i wouldn't have to pump my own gas in -13 degree weather though) still a scary thought.

No they still pump our gas here. :)

I do miss the gas pumping in Jersey! I hate pumping my own gas!!
I'm actually kind of bummed we can't pump our own gas here in Jersey (except when it's freezing cold out, snowing, or raining; then I will gladly let an attendant pump my gas). I lived in Florida for an internship program in 2010 and got so used to pumping my own gas; I was a pro by the time I left! I kind of miss it.

That's a little different, to the other HS routines I've seen. Not sure of the Jersey theme though, it'd kinda be like my squad doing a cockney or northerner theme, which would be plain odd, as we're not from those areas!!! I liked the dance part the best :) Also their motions were nice and sharp!

*on a side note how come some of you don't 'pump your own gas'?? Are you not allowed or something?*

Back