OT Jersey Shore..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
love the show because its so funny. i live 15 minutes up the coast from seaside (where the show was filmed) and i hate that i cant say im from jersey without either being asked if i know snooki or if im a guido!

Is it weird that I watch this show with my family (parents included) & that's, like, all we ever talk about/make references about? Oh well, LOVE ME SOME JERSEY SHORE! Soooo sad this season is over. Waaaah!

Is it weird that I watch this show with my family (parents included) & that's, like, all we ever talk about/make references about? Oh well, LOVE ME SOME JERSEY SHORE! Soooo sad this season is over. Waaaah!

Is it bad that I heard that in Snooki's voice in my head?

I think Courtney learned her excellent fist pumping skills from Jersey Shore. I mean, clearly she has been practicing.
:)

not at alll, lol i watch it with my dad and its extremely weird when they talk about how they are going to well ya know? hahha

i loved it before, but i really didnt like this season. they focused soooo much on ronnie and sam, which bored me so much. i feel like the season just went on forever..

This reminds me of a 1-day cheer competition I attended last year in Toms River (5 minutes from Seaside Heights). There was a buzz in the room, every out of state cheerleader was making plans to hang out in Seaside on the boardwalk that night, some even convinced their parents to rent rooms in Seaside.

dsc02449ut.jpg

awww yeah, halloween, yeeeaaaahhh <3

dsc02456h.jpg

love it, they need to take the show back to jersey, miami suprisingly had nothing exciting about it

Back