All-Star Kiara Nowlin "coy"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know about that..my mom was pretty hard to beat #bestmomever
but thank you just the same :) You are SO right (about being kind); just bc people come from different backgrounds, cultures, carry different beliefs, etc. doesn't mean we can't still be respectful and kind to one another. That also reminds me of my mother..my father said that one of the most important qualities he values in human beings and especially in a partner, is their ability to be kind, hence why he chose my mother. :)

You have a great one too! Hope she wins (although I have a pretty good feeling about it bc I've heard her name in the cheer world A LOT and have seen videos of her tumbling)!
Kiara is amazing... Having her on my daughters team is a dream... She is so grounded and kind... Great parents... They are all very nice and humble...:)

Voted for Kiara!!! Saw her perform and met her at American Grand in Vegas. Besides her unbelievable athletic ability she is a very nice and humble young lady. Great role model. Good luck Kiara :)

I voted for "Coy". Personally, I think American Cheerleader Magazine needs to get with the times and put more girls of color on their front page issues!!! I have yet to see an Asian girl take the cover. How many Latino or African American girls have had the cover Page? I think I can count on one hand in 7 years. Shameful. We are AMERICAN, TALENTED & BEAUTIFUL too.

Well If Kiara wins then she will be on the cover. From what I've read she is African American, Caucasian and Latino. Maybe Lakerfantlc can confirm but very diverse young lady if you ask me. Great represenative for all cheerleaders.

Well If Kiara wins then she will be on the cover. From what I've read she is African American, Caucasian and Latino. Maybe Lakerfantlc can confirm but very diverse young lady if you ask me. Great represenative for all cheerleaders.
Just talked to Todd Nowlin...Monique...Kiara's mom is African American, Puerto Rican and Native American...Todd is Irish, French and Native American...like I said....Kiara has it ALL!!! ;)

So will that give American Cheerleader a pass for another 7 years? Dont get me wrong, she WILL win. And rightly so because she deserves too. But there are 6 issues out every year...and those other cover models dont have to win a contest in order to be recognized. JMO. Shameful.

Back