All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I finally got a text message today saying that she will have a tracking number for shipped photos today. We will see.

Saw on a Facebook group that the kid who owns Fierce Fotography says he now has the SD card with all the photos on it. Chandler Warner in his Facebook name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you are probably right unless she stored them as really low resolution photos.

Saw on a Facebook group that the kid who owns Fierce Fotography says he now has the SD card with all the photos on it. Chandler Warner in his Facebook name.

I found different name and I believe @TheVipersMom even has a different name.

**heh heh heh, they said balls <giggle> <giggle> <snort>**

This is just shady all around.

Totally agree. I have zero clue who to believe. I sure as heck don't believe her. But IDK what to think about him. He said he is previewing them all tonight and then he will know more about the actual pics. hmph

ETA-He changed his FB name overnight it seems, Yesterday he still had the Hunter in there. Today, no longer.

Totally agree. I have zero clue who to believe. I sure as heck don't believe her. But IDK what to think about him. He said he is previewing them all tonight and then he will know more about the actual pics. hmph

ETA-He changed his FB name overnight it seems, Yesterday he still had the Hunter in there. Today, no longer.

He says on his IG photography account that he is shutting it down in the next few days. Part of me feels bad for this kid. This woman took him for a ride, too.

He says on his IG photography account that he is shutting it down in the next few days. Part of me feels bad for this kid. This woman took him for a ride, too.

Good. I feel bad for him because he likely got tangled up with an adult he thought he knew well, but instead got screwed in the process. I am all for teenagers opening their own businesses, but I hope he takes some very valuable lessons, gets an adult supervisor, and tries again down the road. All in all, it seems like he is really trying to make this stuff right now, but in a tough spot.

As for her, I truly hope she is held accountable in some form and agree the local PD should be notified so, at the very least, reports are on file.

I am not a member of the Cheer Sale 2.0 group on Facebook so I thought I would share this here. Perhaps someone can share it with that group and anyone else that has come in contact with her:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

This is the FBI website for reporting internet crimes. Given the scope of this crime, this is something the FBI will deal with and they will turn everything over to the appropriate local agency, if needed.

My advice is to compose one central list with the names, contact information, and amount of money Leslie took from each person. Every person who has given Leslie money needs to file a complaint with IC3. In each complaint, every person should include the list of contact information, as well as ANY information they have on Leslie (including Facebook pages, IG accounts, daughter's gym, etc). Screen shot and save all communications they have had with her, as well as any advertisements she has posted.

3rd parties can also file complaints with IC3. So anyone can report her.

After seeing that 8GB card and knowing how many people purchased photography services from her, I have a very strong suspicion that only a few people will see any pictures of their CPs from Leslie (if any).

Last edited:
And if it were me, I wouldn't bother with filing a lawsuit in small claims court. This route is best when you are dealing with a legitimate business that has the money to pay you if the court decides in your favor. Seeing that Leslie does not own or operate a legitimate business and took a vacation right after Summit, I am betting that money is long gone. You will have better luck filing a criminal case against her that will bring her to a court that can force her to make payments to her victims.

ETA: And perhaps someone that she still responds to (Hunter) can let her know that people are moving forward with filing criminal complaints against her unless she responds to each person she took money from. I'd hate to see such young children dragged through a federal investigation. Maybe if she sees the severity of her actions, she will move to quickly right them before she is facing prison time. I bet she has a pretty nice camera she can sell to help pay people back!;)

Last edited:
I'm still perplexed why this woman isn't being blasted on social media. If you search her name, there's nothing from anyone stating what a thief she is and warning other people. I mean, not that many people come and read here compared to those who read Twitter. And her Facebook has nothing. I've checked the comments on her pictures.

And she looks like she's a 14 year old girl to me! (although I know she's not)

And if she's reading here, I saw you are now Facebook friends with a certain tumbling instructor at my gym. If you think for one second you're going to scam people at Cali, just move on, lady!

Back