List Who U Think Are Junior Cheerlebs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3404489_700b.jpg
Well that's awkward

well, lets see, this escalated and ur all being mean and ganging up on me and accusing me of things. real mature. im so done right now. no offense okay? when u gang up on people like this its called cyber bullying. ive experienced that first hand for the past year. and im so done. cyber bullying has caused so many suicides i think u guys should just be quiet and go post somewhere else. let this fall off the boards and who cares. just saying.
:sharkchase:

well, lets see, this escalated and ur all being mean and ganging up on me and accusing me of things. real mature. im so done right now. no offense okay? when u gang up on people like this its called cyber bullying. ive experienced that first hand for the past year. and im so done. cyber bullying has caused so many suicides i think u guys should just be quiet and go post somewhere else. let this fall off the boards and who cares. just saying.
we just want to know why theres 3 of you....

No one was ganging up on you sweetie. Things just get a bit suspicious when someone makes three accounts and starts arguing with themselves... You wouldn't answer so more and more people got on the thread & here on the fierceboard, when things get awkward/weird/intense; We turn to cat Gifs.

All we want is an explanation :)

Back