List Who U Think Are Junior Cheerlebs?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m7du4ruIL71rtyryj.gif

tumblr_m8d74yMY9Y1r9h6mno1_400.gif

It's very hard being a newbie on here, this is a rough crowd! That being said, I think it's more that there was question of this person having 3 accounts and not responding to that than the actually originial post which was quickly derailed by the cat memes and Abby Lee gifs. Sometimes people just are excited about posting in the big boys & girls section for the first time and haven't spent enough time in here to realize there are certain threads that will automatically evoke this response, but they are posting something that they are genuinely interested in discussing, like cheerlebrities. And maybe there needs to be another posting place that comes after newbies before you can post in all-star, and you have to have a certain number of posts in there after rather than just the newbie 3 before you are released into the greater fierceboard community. Because then you will have been warned!

It's very hard being a newbie on here, this is a rough crowd! That being said, I think it's more that there was question of this person having 3 accounts and not responding to that than the actually originial post which was quickly derailed by the cat memes and Abby Lee gifs. Sometimes people just are excited about posting in the big boys & girls section for the first time and haven't spent enough time in here to realize there are certain threads that will automatically evoke this response, but they are posting something that they are genuinely interested in discussing, like cheerlebrities. And maybe there needs to be another posting place that comes after newbies before you can post in all-star, and you have to have a certain number of posts in there after rather than just the newbie 3 before you are released into the greater fierceboard community. Because then you will have been warned!
Summer is just a bad time for people to join...

I think the requirements of passing from newbie to regular poster should be changed, personally. Because yeah you have to post 3 times but most people just post 3 dumb comments on one thread just to get through it. It's not really showing them what to do on the fierceboard and how to act.

Why would someone arguing with themselves force an admin to look up IP addresses?:confused: I'm sure the Admins have much better and more productive things to do..

Second thought: who cares if she has 3 accounts? She didn't start fights with anyone, or say anything rude. The girl probably messed up making the accounts, and didn't realize it. Seriously, y'all need a chill pill. Can people not join without getting memed? :deadhorse:

Why would someone arguing with themselves force an admin to look up IP addresses?:confused: I'm sure the Admins have much better and more productive things to do..
Well at first she was claiming that the other account "stole her identity" until someone pointed out that both accounts were made last night then those two accounts just stopped posting and the third one came along and just started throwing random gifs at our questions to her...

Back