Lost My Fiance :(

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 11, 2013
Hey guys my name is Andrew and I coach for Gem of Champions these days. I have a great support system in my family and friends but sometimes I need just a little reminder that I have my Cheer Bros and sisters watchin my back. I got engaged in November to Ethan Sullivan who was very much the intelligent gentleman chilled out type unlike my crazy fast paced high strung Cheer self. He was 24 and on April 18 the say before his birthday he dropped me off at the gym drove towards my house and hit the back of a motorcycleist. Ethan got out to check his pulse and couldn't find one bc he was panicked. He then called me twice while I was at work so I didn't hear my phone. Then committed suicide on the side of the road out of guilt :(. The motorcycleist ended up sustaining non permanent injuries but ultimately he lived. I know this may seem mature in subject matter but I could use the prayers from any age friends and want to remind people to be nice to people bc you never know what someone is

Very sorry for your loss. Such a tragedy.

**often imitated but never duplicated**

We're here any time you need to talk. One day at a time and sending prayers up for you. xo

Back