All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i thought courtney said they did it because duke won and they had nothing to loose.

If SE had been ahead in the judge's scoresheets after Day 1 you would have not seen the stunt. Even with the Day one score SE could have won with the Day 2 performance if they had a little help. To their great credit, SS did not give us any help, and they won. It was not nothing to lose. But, I think Co-ed and SE can and will get better, and I think they both know they have to get better to win.

no im not a judge, or i dont know the scoresheets for every compeiton and every little thing on them. but if just maddie does the stunt, does it really THAT much. i know with jamfest and the whole quantity thing, i dont think it does. but i guess it could be added to overall impression...but does it help THAT much?

no im not a judge, or i dont know the scoresheets for every compeiton and every little thing on them. but if just maddie does the stunt, does it really THAT much. i know with jamfest and the whole quantity thing, i dont think it does. but i guess it could be added to overall impression...but does it help THAT much?

The raw score went up significantly I speculate, as did the overall score Day 2. I have not seen them, but to go from a 9.37 for 20% into the 9.5s total required a pretty good score day 2. Her coach makes the call, she thought it helped a little bit.

The raw score went up significantly I speculate, as did the overall score Day 2. I have not seen them, but to go from a 9.37 for 20% into the 9.5s total required a pretty good score day 2. Her coach makes the call, she thought it helped a little bit.
yes, that is good! i was just wondering! but wasnt it also said that other things were added in too. also, it totally depends on the competition/ scoresheet.

yes, that is good! i was just wondering! but wasnt it also said that other things were added in too. also, it totally depends on the competition/ scoresheet.

I can tell you this, there was more than that stunt changed that had an effect including a thing that I always thinks adds to scores that is not quantified is the level of energy and athleticism day 1 to day 2. They were flat day 1 and missed some straightforward passes right at the start and I think that really effects impression. I am just not certain about the consistantcy of judging with different panels, and I believe they were different. As many that know more than I say here, there is always a bit of "what" when you look at the sheets.

I love the stunt and I don't think it will get old until I see every team doing it. Also, Maddie is an amazing flyer and executes this flawlessly, she gave me goosebumps when she did it at NCA, I just wish she had done the whole sequence, but I bet she will soon :)

I can tell you this, there was more than that stunt changed that had an effect including a thing that I always thinks adds to scores that is not quantified is the level of energy and athleticism day 1 to day 2. They were flat day 1 and missed some straightforward passes right at the start and I think that really effects impression. I am just not certain about the consistantcy of judging with different panels, and I believe they were different. As many that know more than I say here, there is always a bit of "what" when you look at the sheets.
yeah, i understand what your saying! i knew that they were better day one! haha, i was just wondering if it made a huge differnce in scoring! thanks for trying to help me understand;D

I think the crowd's energy has something to do with it too. When the crowd is freaking out over something, it's a motivating factor. The ball-up is a crowd favorite, and you can hear the audience scream when it goes up. It makes sense.

Back