All-Star Majors 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was just saying I wanted to watch Wildcats & OO compete!

From Cheer Updates- Majors 2021
New teams revealed to be added to the virtual event, tonight. Congratulations...
@CoedElite
- SMCOED6
@FAMESUPERSRS
- SOPEN6
@CA_Wildcats
- LRGOPENCOED6
@TopGunJags305
OO - IOC6
@CSGreatWhites
- IO6

I'm really interested to see how great whites are going to look, considering we have not been allowed to stunt in Ontario since the pandemic started. We just got approval if our region is in the "orange" zone, but we're all still in red over here and heading towards another lockdown.

Woodlands Elite did a red carpet event for their Majors teams. Looks like they went all out and the kids had a great time. A wonderful way to celebrate all of their hard work.

How are they grouping open teams for this? Are they competing in the regular senior 6 divisions? Just exhibitioning?

Woodlands Elite did a red carpet event for their Majors teams. Looks like they went all out and the kids had a great time. A wonderful way to celebrate all of their hard work.
Oh I really hate to be *that* person... but I don’t understand the point of having an mock event without masks or social distancing if that’s exactly what the original thing was canceled for...I’ll shut up now.

Oh I really hate to be *that* person... but I don’t understand the point of having an mock event without masks or social distancing if that’s exactly what the original thing was canceled for...I’ll shut up now.
can we please not bring that into this. I cant take it. Lets just try and make this thread about the teams competeing

Back