All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching the Majors videos, it just didn't seem as exciting as it did last year. The energy in the vids just seemed pretty low.

As for the routines, I like them all and I think everybody is super talented this season. Stars and Orange (I know they didn't compete) are my favorites for Large Senior. But Stars you gotta fix those jumps. I don't think it should be illegal for them to win, but they're just awful. Panthers look like they need a little more practice with that routine, but they're a really talented and skilled team. Senior Elite just seems a little lackluster to me. Their pyramid is just a bit too messy and I feel like I have no idea what's happening. Not a fan of their stunts, they seem a little too simple, but I love the rippling ball ups with the changing bases. And the girl who does the 1.5 through to a double from the left corner has really pretty tumbling!

I liked the changes SSX made! Their tumbling is so good and I'm happy that they hit and won! LB looked off and quite messy. Hopefully they'll get it together for NCA and Worlds cause they're always my favorited.

Cali Coed has my favorite routine in Large Coed, but I always like them. Cheetahs look much better and I was really impressed by Coed Elite!

Buuut yeah that's what I thought about the Majors even though nobody will probably read this, haha.

My thoughts:

1. Cheetahs-way to pull it together. The routine looks so much better!
2. F5- I feel like their style has changed. Everything is a lot cleaner, which I like, but I think they've sacrificed some of their sass. I also think they need to add some more entertaining choreo during the back and forths.
3. Coed Elite- Entertaining, but I don't really understand how they score so high.
4. WCSS-Loving you this year, don't want to beat a dead horse, but fix those jumps!
5. SSX-I faint.
6. SE- Great skills, but I feel like I'm watching the same routine as last year.
7. Panthers- incredible stunting skills.

My thoughts:

1. Cheetahs-way to pull it together. The routine looks so much better!
2. F5- I feel like their style has changed. Everything is a lot cleaner, which I like, but I think they've sacrificed some of their sass. I also think they need to add some more entertaining choreo during the back and forths.
3. Coed Elite- Entertaining, but I don't really understand how they score so high.
4. WCSS-Loving you this year, don't want to beat a dead horse, but fix those jumps!
5. SSX-I faint.
6. SE- Great skills, but I feel like I'm watching the same routine as last year.
7. Panthers- incredible stunting skills.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I know stunting is their strength but I feel like their pyramid goes on forever...

I'm trying to watch the ACE video but there's no audio... Either my computer messed up again or the video has no audio.

Regarding the bad sportsmanship tweets I was commenting (ok, ranting) about earlier in this thread - thankfully the majority of them have been deleted. Hopefully someone messaged those girls and got them to see some sense.

The sad thing is, it was the same girls who were commenting smack after Worlds and they got in trouble then too. I hope someone has got through to them this time. Fierceboard and Twitter can be a harsh place sometimes but last night was worse than anything I've seen in a long time. I normally just ignore those kinds of tweets but I was so angry and upset by them/at them last night.
Makes me scared to see what Worlds and NCA are going to be like.

But yay, the tweets are deleted, hopefully the girls see sense and represent their former team better next time!

Back