All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when in doubt, complain about stars jumps. god people. :deadhorse:

I've seen people commenting on the sloppiness of Lady Bullets, the dislike of Lady Lightnings ending, the lack of excitement in Senior Elite's routine, F5 watering down stunts, how they don't like Panthers dance.

Stars are going to get criticized too. It is what it is. Overall it was a sloppy and mistake ridden competition. (Except for SSX, haha)

I've seen people commenting on the sloppiness of Lady Bullets, the dislike of Lady Lightnings ending, the lack of excitement in Senior Elite's routine, F5 watering down stunts, how they don't like Panthers dance.

Stars are going to get criticized too. It is what it is. Overall it was a sloppy and mistake ridden competition. (Except for SSX, haha)
I don't think it's the criticism exactly we know everyone is entitled to think what they like, it's just don't bash one team for jumps when half the teams there had bad jumps as well!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't think it's the criticism exactly we know everyone is entitled to think what they like, it's just don't bash one team for jumps when half the teams there had bad jumps as well!

I think the reason a lot of people are commenting on Stars jumps because it's the only major flaw they can find in a otherwise very good routine. (Other than the drop, obviously). It kind of stands out.

I really think nerves had a lot to deal with some of these performances. You get one shot and the teams you are up against are just as good. It'd be an intense feeling. And yeah it's janurary but a lot of these teams usually don't compete against each other til NCA.

im glad i missed the twitter drama, cause the one i only ever notice is between f5/SE is there about to be a new one in large senior?.. oh lawd :banghead: i can only handle one. on another note, this is just majors. i dont remember people getting this much involved over results last year at majors... i can only imagine what this Champions League competition is going to be like if all the teams end up attending... let WW3 commence :p

I really think nerves had a lot to deal with some of these performances. You get one shot and the teams you are up against are just as good. It'd be an intense feeling. And yeah it's janurary but a lot of these teams usually don't compete against each other til NCA.
That's a very good point about the one and done. Even at Worlds although only one performance counts you still have a first day to get the jitters out.

ill agree with the one day event thing, this is probably the first competition when all the big teams get to together for the season, im sure nerves are hard to shake when you know its a no "second chances" kind of deal.

I didn't even realize you could dislike posts until I got smacked with 2 in the past two pages of this thread. hahaha, oops. Not sure what I said.

Finally saw the SSX video. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I knew you could. I just didn't think anyone had the guts to do it.

I think its like how everyone freaks out on PCM on tumbling, while there are others who are just as bad. For some reason, as talented as SS is, they have jumps worse than some minis. Its not that other teams all have exceptional x skill, just that when someone is notably worse it's blatant.

im glad i missed the twitter drama, cause the one i only ever notice is between f5/SE is there about to be a new one in large senior?.. oh lawd :banghead: i can only handle one. on another note, this is just majors. i dont remember people getting this much involved over results last year at majors... i can only imagine what this Champions League competition is going to be like if all the teams end up attending... let WW3 commence :p

I just read through last-years thread... it was a lot worse then! The tie in large co-ed for Cheetahs and Cali when everyone thought CEA would win... then the deduction for SE when they would have been first without them,... . There is basically nothing going on this year compared to last year.

I actually read through last year's thread because I wanted to compare scores. It might be because different judges than last year scored the teams, but overall the scores were lower (for some teams by a lot) than last year which I actually found to be quite interesting.

yeah im sorry but not one team had awesome jumps, their is always going to be a few people who arent good at jumps but excel in other areas. even during worlds, jumps arent always sky high and perfect.

Back