All-Star Marlins Tsunami Worlds Shirts For Sale!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I happen to have $20 floating around before May 31st I will definitely try to drop mine in!

I was mailing it off for my daughter today; then I decided I wanted one!
I thought about just taking hers and then not getting her one- but what the heck I just ordered 2! I can't wait!!

Ordering mine next week when my mom gets home from Oklahoma City! I was going to send in cash but she just would rather me have her look at it herself when she gets home and send in a check...idk shes weird about that stuff lol. Im just sooo happy yall are selling these! :D The shirts are adult sizes right? And are they preshrunk?

So, do we have any word about ordering from Canada? I really want a shirt, and I have read through this thread and I'm a little confused. :)

So, do we have any word about ordering from Canada? I really want a shirt, and I have read through this thread and I'm a little confused. :)

Help me figure out shipping, I looked up international shipping and it seems outrageous as to how much it costs, i feel like I'm not looking it up right.

Any idea of when we will get them?

I would say no later than July 15th, but that is like a latttteee day. Once we get everything together with how many orders and place ours with our vendor, we should have them by mid/late june and we'll get them in the mail out to you before the end of June or sooner. But July 15th at the latest is what I'm going to say just in case we have any hold ups for some reason.

Help me figure out shipping, I looked up international shipping and it seems outrageous as to how much it costs, i feel like I'm not looking it up right.
How will you be sending the shirt? Just through the mail or.... Sorry if that question is confusing I don't really know how to type out my question :S

How will you be sending the shirt? Just through the mail or.... Sorry if that question is confusing I don't really know how to type out my question :S

I was going to do USPS, unless there is a cheaper way, I can do whatever I guess.

Back